Attention: Un-squadded Headcount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Un-squadded Headcount

We are needing to know who is interested in squadding up to raid Karazhan and also who wants to squad up as a casual squad. List your alts and possible play times that you are on.

We will try to form another squad and possibly 2 if we can. The important poart to this process is people are needed to lead. The few leaders we have in this guild can't be everywhere and it's very hard to coordinate things in such a vast space as WoW...

Re: Attention: Un-squadded Headcount

I am, im currently 67, working towards 70.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'm interested in squadding with Jest (70 Hunter, who just needs CoT to complete the key quests) and also with Zaz (66 Warrior, who I am steadily leveling up). I'm available typically after 9pm server time, but can make some exceptions usually to log on earlier.

Comment

Given that it has taken me >3 weeks to find a Black Morass run so I can finish Sildus's key, it's pretty safe to say that my hours are not going to allow me to be in a squad. I'd be happy to sub when possible (generally, the 10 PM or later shift).

If I can get the key quests finished on my paladin (Fredegar), I'd be willing to take him in as a healer.

Comment

I'm very interested in joining a squad w/ Saxen. She's at 60% through 68 now, and will hopefully ding 70 this weekend. I'll be re-speccing full protection immediately thereafter. I'd also be happy to take on a leadership/tactics role if that would help.

I've spoken to Hitch previously about his squad, but I'm not sure if there's still room based on a post I read yesterday. Basically, I'll go wherever I'm needed :)

Sildus, I just finished Durnholde and will be looking for Black Morass runs... look me up in game, I'm normally always looking for an instance run.
          Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
          Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
          Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
          Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

Comment

So...four replies. I am seriously doubting this is everyone. I wish people would read these forums and use the communication that is available to them. Instead, I am sure I will hear whining later about not being able to get on a squad, even though they "tried hard" to do so...bah...speak up people or I'm going to quit listening.

Comment

I will be MIA for a bit...

Mostly because of work but also need a bit of a break.. as always will be back when things get back to normal.

I will be looking for a squad though when I return.. Have fun in there ya'll!!

Comment

I am unsquadded. My work schedule leaves me unable to commit to any raid schedule, and I feel left out of the guild. I have thought about forming a squad for free-agents, for those like me who cannot get on enough to get into a real squad. This would be a squad of "fill-ins", and would protect the rights of those not in a regular squad, so that anybody who is in this squad would make a run "duel-squad" and split squad items in proportion (if two spots are filled by free-agents, 20% of items like soul essence would be distributed to the free-agents) so that we would have a chance to make items requiring those mats, since we don't have a squad to back us up. This squad would not run any instances as a squad, nor have a squad bank. Let me know if you are interested and I will form it.

Making a run as "duel squad" would also insure that free-agents get to roll on loot they need, rather than just thrown table scraps nobody else wants. I know I'm not the only person in guild who feels they are not part of a guild anymore, so maybe we can be our own faction of TG.
                Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

I am here but am enjoying a more relaxed playing schedual atm. I have CoT and BM for my key left but I am not actively seeking a squad because I don't feel I can commit to much of a schedule right now. I will entertain offers made to me by any current or new squads however and I can be bribed.
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I'm unsquadded (wow is that really a word). I cannot commit to a schedule either.

I support the concept of squads and would participate in an informal one where my limited duration of playtime wouldn't adversely effect the capabilities of the squad to progress.

Did that make any sense?

A loose circle of friends already operate in this fashion: Auraind, Morrick, Greylion. We are quite insufficient on the healing side of things.

Comment

I intend to join a squad with several friends as soon as we can get it organized. I will bring Dreadd (boomkin) as my main, with Mordreadd (Mage) and Mildreadd (Rogue) available as needed. The only problem is that I am typically availble late, but most of my buds group up earlier, then stay late. I will be able to schedule some earlier starts on occasion, and I look forward to Kara and beyond!

Comment

I'm not entirely sure why people would feel as though 'they aren't part of the guild' aside from the fact that our guild obviously functions the most around Primetime... the vast majority of us have school/work schedules that allow us to play between 6ish and midnightish.
                        If you don't feel like a part of the guild, it's unfortunate, but how can squads function in a 'dual squad' run, when both of our squads raid early, and generally taper off about the time the later people sign on... We'd have to ask our regulars to sit out 3/4's of the way through a run and bring in the free agents...

Works great in theory, assuming that the free agents are on time and ready to go and willing to never see the beginning of an instance, (and in as much, are unprepared for the harder parts later on in the instance, IMO.)

I'm not bashing your idea, Anah, just saying it's a bit impractical. How else can we make you feel as if you're a part of the guild, short of writing angry letters to your boss and asking him to give you hours that are more condusive to gaming?

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I'm unsquadded at the moment but trying frantically to find some playing time. Blizzard is killing the Shaman class so that distraction is gone now I just need to find a work around to my work/travel/MBA schedule to fit in some much needed playing time.
                          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Currently un-squadded myself but will soon be looking to join a squad with Ambriella, my shaman. She hit level 64 today and is leveling quickly.

Once my shaman is 70, Takoda (Druid) and Fangruul (Rogue) and I will all be looking to join a squad together - until we all get to 70 though there doesn't seem much point in trying to join one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kedera View Post
                              Currently un-squadded myself but will soon be looking to join a squad with Ambriella, my shaman. She hit level 64 today and is leveling quickly.

Once my shaman is 70, Takoda (Druid) and Fangruul (Rogue) and I will all be looking to join a squad together - until we all get to 70 though there doesn't seem much point in trying to join one.
                              What play times do you, the druid, and the rogue intend to play and to what extent? (I'm trying to get a feel of what people fall under what category.)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X