Alchemy Specialization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemy Specialization

I heard once that you could specialize in certain Alchemic ways, like with Leatherworking. Is that true? if so, where do I go to choose?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Alchemy Specialization

Potions, Elixirs, and Transmutes.

Each has a small chance per creation to make between 2-5 extras. Potions works on, dur, potions like protections, healing, and mana. Elixirs works on any buff pot as well as flasks. Transmutes works on any transmutes and has a higher chance to proc than the others due to the cooldown between transmutes.

Cash wise and for alt its probably best to go with Transmutes because getting 5 extra Primal Mights or Metagems just plain rocks.

If you're a pot head then you might want to consider elixirs and potions. I hear that the chance of discovery is also increased because there's a chance per pot/elixir made to get the new formula. You'll also save on materials when making pots which will make your pots cheaper.

Not to mention they're upping the discovery rate from .0X to around 1% per pot.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

So, where do I go to choose my specilization?

Comment

In either Honor hold or in the tree in Shattrah (Lower City) but you have to have alchemy to 350 and to be lvl 65..
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Got it! but now I have to go to Botanica -_-

Comment

The alchemist trainer in honor hold gives you the quests, which tell you where to go to specialize in an area of alchemy. The guy in the tree in shatt is the elixer guy. The transmute guy is in netherstorm, and I didn't bother checking to see where the potion guy is.
            Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Potion Girl is in the Cenarion Expedition outpost on Zangermarsh, same one you turn the Unidentified Plant Parts in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X