An old friend returning...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An old friend returning...

Well it truely is a blessing to finally be back on WoW but with that being said it would be even more of a blessing to be back with the guild I was in before my graphics card and hard drive fried (roughly a year to a year and a half ago), lol. But before I get ahead of myself I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction where I would stand in line for an application?

Gamer Tag: Xylas
    Toon: Armon
    Level: 60
    Charecter: Night Elf
    Class Type: Hunter
    Class preference: Beast Mastery till I die or someone convinces me other wise lol.

Just a brief description I guess to see if anyone can be like "Oh yeah I remember that guy" lol.
    Tis tantum suscipio quod EGO have etiamnunc video vidi visum terminus...

Re: An old friend returning...

Old friends and New are asked to fill out a guild app (go to http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...lication.html).

Then find an officer in guild and pester them till they let you in.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Hola Armon :)

Comment

Kossi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen herd from you in a looooooong time, when do you play? And manny should I pester you once the application is filled? lol =P

Comment

It is not required, but is highly recommended that you pester Manny before, during, after, and any free moment you have. We all do it anyhow.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Hey Armon :) I actually hardly ever log on to any of my toons on Thunderhorn - I actually play horde now (I had a 64 undead warrior named Catalina, but I have kinda stopped playing her now too)

I have a million things going on - graduating in 3 weeks, married in a month, and then im off to grad school in Aug. so right now I am not playing much. Maybe later in the summer we can group up or something though :D

Comment

Im looking forward to it. Im glad to hear things are going well for you Kossi. Ive been gruoping with some people here and there. It's starting to feel like the old days, im just gonna have to give it some more time but i'll definitely be waiting for ya, i'll make another Horde charecter, I got a couple and my original toon was horde when I first got WoW, (not in beta , in bet a I was an elf =P) anyway keep in touch its been a long time. Oh yeah Tarenth I would of botherd Manny but Ricca was kind enough to invite me before I had the chance to bother anyone. But none the less it is once again a pleasure to be among cool peoples. Once in Tg, always in Tg. That sounds a tad familiar but what ever you get the point. =P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X