No announcement yet.

Saxen temporaraliy out of action

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saxen temporaraliy out of action

I'm trying to undo a disastrous upgrade to Vista & for the time being I'm out of action. I dinged 69 last weekend and was on pace for 70 this week, so I'm more than a little frustrated. Off topic, if anyone has experience with Linux and wouldn't mind me picking your brain a little, please send a message to [email protected] I don't intend to let Microsoft rule my life anymore haha.

The point of this post, however, is that I joined TG about a month ago & if I understand correctly, I'm at the end of my "trial." I wanted to put in a vote for myself for permanent membership :) which i won't be able to do in game because the aforementioned meltdown.

In the meantime, Sax will be polishing her sword in anticipation of the final leg of the run to 70...
    Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
    Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
    Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
    Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

Re: Saxen temporaraliy out of action

Sorry to hear that Vista ganked you man. Personally I dread every Microsoft upgrade - ends up being more of a headache than anything else.

Pretty sure there will be some nasty mobs standing around in caves, villages, run-down towns, etc. just waiting for you to kill them when you get back.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed