So... 25 man raid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... 25 man raid?

Alright guys. We've had a month or two in Karazhan now, we've dipped our toes in Heroics (and generally had them cut off.) I'm thinking it's about time that we step it up a bit.

If you are interested in Taking a shot at Gruul's lair in the next couple of weeks, let me know in this thread.

Please note that i'm not expecting us to go in there and destroy everything, but i want to give it more than a half assed shot. IF you're wanting to come, there will be some homework to do... I want people to KNOW what they're doing when they step into the instance. (Yay Required Reading! ),but that's the only prereq i'm going to have besides class balance. This isn't going to be a one off deal either, Depending on turn out, I'll gladly start leading big raids again on a regular basis.

(Just so you guys know, I will not be taking current Squads into account here... if you're ready to raid, and you're willing to do the work, I'll do my best to get you in a raid.)

**NO WHINING ABOUT REPAIR BILLS ALLOWED!!!!ELEVENTYONE!!!!**

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: So... 25 man raid?

Yeah, I'm down.
    Ninja

Comment

depending on date and time, I may be available. Let me know.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

What kind of date and time would be best for you Vin? you're play time has been a bit erratic as of late (due to understandable reasons.)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I would love to go. Exams are coming up, though, so I am not as reliable as I would like to be. Exams end at the beginning of the 2nd week of May. After that, I'll certainly be more available to really get into this.

Comment

I am more than interested in starting the 25 mans. Looks like i should really focus on getting prepared to eat some fireballs.

Comment

Killing ogres is only slightly below killing murlocs according to my personal "fun" ranks so count me in. WTB end-game murloc instance.
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Im fair game....
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Yes!

Comment

My schedual isn't as dependable as before with work giving me wierd hours and calling me in at the last minute frequently (like 25 min to the time they want me in and i'm at least 5-10 min away depending on trafic). BUT.. of course I'd love to try out some of the stuff in grull :)

Comment

I'm all for doing Gruul's lair. Of course we're going to need 2hunters/shamans/warriors in full NR gear to tank the shaman.

People are doing the 25 man and heroics in GREENS people. We're not undergeared and its time we got into the mind set to do some serious pwning.
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I'm game.

Comment

I'm game.

Comment

I'll have Ambriella to 70 sometime this week so count my shaman and Takoda's druid in

Comment

14/25.

I'm not going to chase people down in game for this... If you've got friends that you play with that aren't checkin the forums, now's the time to subtly suggest that Manny is a sucker for Forum checkers... and if this goes through, i won't be asking around in guild chat 10 minutes before a raid looking for filler, if that's how people are hoping to get in. Those days are gone.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X