Is there a 3rd squad forming yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a 3rd squad forming yet?

I'd really like to be a part of a squad with my main, Jest. If any squads need ranged dps please let me know. I've had my Kara key for about a week now. I typically play after 9pm but can usually make it on earlier if necesary.

Re: Is there a 3rd squad forming yet?

I am currently trying to form one for those that are abe to run from 9-12 pm ST. I am making a list from those that responded to the thread I posted last week, and also contacting peeople in game that I think would be interested. The hard part is leading it. I do havea new recruit who said he would like to lead it, so I may turn it over to him. I can't speak for his leading personally, but one of the hardest parts of leading is being willing to do it. Also, if he would want to be, I'd like Hitch to be the Tactical Officer (TO) of the squad since he has seen Karahan with other groups and has read a good deal of the fights.

In conclusion, it looks very likely that a 3rd group will form that supports the 9-12 hours of play. There is also a casual group of players that is forming yet another squad and will gradually be seeking to run in Karazhan. The more squads the better.

Thank you to those that recently have been PUGing, and in effect, recruiting people to this guild. We have had several people seek TG out because of your prescence and goodness in PUGs. Thank you. Let's keep TG growing and not stagnate like other guilds...and like our fate almost was in December.

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
      I am currently trying to form one for those that are abe to run from 9-12 pm ST. I am making a list from those that responded to the thread I posted last week, and also contacting peeople in game that I think would be interested. The hard part is leading it. I do havea new recruit who said he would like to lead it, so I may turn it over to him. I can't speak for his leading personally, but one of the hardest parts of leading is being willing to do it. Also, if he would want to be, I'd like Hitch to be the Tactical Officer (TO) of the squad since he has seen Karahan with other groups and has read a good deal of the fights.

In conclusion, it looks very likely that a 3rd group will form that supports the 9-12 hours of play. There is also a casual group of players that is forming yet another squad and will gradually be seeking to run in Karazhan. The more squads the better.

Thank you to those that recently have been PUGing, and in effect, recruiting people to this guild. We have had several people seek TG out because of your prescence and goodness in PUGs. Thank you. Let's keep TG growing and not stagnate like other guilds...and like our fate almost was in December.
      I'd like to add my support for the effort of those in-process of forming new squads. If you'd like to queue up for a squad, please, PLEASE make your interest known in these forums.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
        I'd like to add my support for the effort of those in-process of forming new squads. If you'd like to queue up for a squad, please, PLEASE make your interest known in these forums.
        Let me add...if you don't let it be known now and I see you in the near future whining about being bypassed or not included in these forming squads, I will have no sympathy for you and might be half-tempted to put you on /ignore.

Comment

I'd be all for filling the role of Tactical Leader.

A few weeks ago when i tried running a squad, we didn't have the personnel to fill out raids with proper role balance. If we have that now, and someone else is willing to fill the Squad Leader role (mainly ensuring the squad will have the personnel to go), let's have at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchins View Post
            I'd be all for filling the role of Tactical Leader.

A few weeks ago when i tried running a squad, we didn't have the personnel to fill out raids with proper role balance. If we have that now, and someone else is willing to fill the Squad Leader role (mainly ensuring the squad will have the personnel to go), let's have at it!
            /cheer Hitch!

OK, guys...here's a knowledgeable tactical leader willing to step up. Next!!!:)
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X