No announcement yet.

Leveling together?? (early to mid-60's)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling together?? (early to mid-60's)

Here's the deal! My Level 63 Priest (Beepster, Shadow Spec Priest) is very interested in finding some leveling partners for fun and er, profit! While Beep (Prot-spec Tank) is very much my main, I really enjoy my priest as well. While it's possible to do almost all the leveling work in a solo grind, it is B-O-R-I-N-G! :row__531:

I know many of you have alts at around the same level, so...keep Beepster in mind for some partnering for quests, grinding or running instances.

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Leveling together?? (early to mid-60's)

Hey Beep you know if you need a healer for instance running you can always hit me up with my priest on the other side of the spectrum. :D

It seems I've been doing a lot of farming lately and it only takes something shiney or the promise of a run to 'distract' me from doing that.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

I've got a young warlock (68) that's been mostly soloing in my downtime and has yet to do most instances. It would be fun to get the lock/shadowpriest combo going!

i have a druid 58 and a 64 mage
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

I've been online at all the wrong times to get into instance groups on Saxen (either that or the ol' chicken and egg: i can't show off that i actually know how to tank until i get into a group, can't get into a group unless someone knows i'm not noobed etc. :))

I've been playing my rogue Rilke in the downtime. Level 61 with a handsome matching Tier 1 and 2 kit, I'm available for all your stealthing and stabbing needs...
          Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
          Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
          Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
          Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed