Shirokuma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirokuma

Well, some of you may have noticed my lack of playing time or when I do show up it is a 1 minute hi and then I leave. Well, some people already know this but I have quit the game again.. How ever I don't see me coming back. The main reasons are 1) I am just to busy to play 2) the game has gotten to boring for me. So I have decided to finally leave the game. There is a chance you will see shiro again but it might not be me playing it. Delg might be taking over my account.

If I don't come back just want to say thank you to everyone it was great knowing all of you and I wish you nothing but the best!

P, Max, D, ili, Gav, Wint, it was really great knowing you and I do hope you get more purples!!

if you guys ever wish to get a hold of me, my email is [email protected] just drop me a line

Later guys and be nice to the little dwarf hunters
    Shiro

Re: Shirokuma

No Shiro makes Pistos very sad...

But if you're not having fun then I think you're doing the right thing. When you find you're next game maybe we'll have to come and play some with you there. Take care man, and good luck with everything you have going on. I'll be in contact with you :).
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokuma View Post
      Well, some of you may have noticed my lack of playing time or when I do show up it is a 1 minute hi and then I leave. Well, some people already know this but I have quit the game again.. How ever I don't see me coming back. The main reasons are 1) I am just to busy to play 2) the game has gotten to boring for me. So I have decided to finally leave the game. There is a chance you will see shiro again but it might not be me playing it. Delg might be taking over my account.

If I don't come back just want to say thank you to everyone it was great knowing all of you and I wish you nothing but the best!

P, Max, D, ili, Gav, Wint, it was really great knowing you and I do hope you get more purples!!

if you guys ever wish to get a hold of me, my email is [email protected] just drop me a line

Later guys and be nice to the little dwarf hunters
      Shiro
      Shiro, despite any sadness at losing your in-game persona, we always support you in doing what works best for you in RL. Good luck, and check in when you can!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

NOOO...../cry....well good luck in whatever you do shiro..i'll miss playing with ya

Comment

Boo Shiro...

Echoing Pistos, this actually makes me really sad; I'm gonna miss seeing you in game, man.

At least it doesn't sound like you are taking drastic steps and deleting your toon so maybe, just maybe, you'll get bored one day and revisit us again. I sure hope so...

Best of luck to you buddy.
          70 Priest

Comment

/sad

Like P and Wint, I'm very upset to see ya go, Shiro. I'll miss our good-natured jibing and our late-night Scholo runs. The game just won't be the same with you. :(

But alas, you have to do what's best for you. You better find time to stop in and chat on vent from time to time. :)

Take care, Shiro. It's been a lot of fun.
            Ninja

Comment

As much as we fight you know I'll miss ya dorf, I already told ya you could email me whenever at my yahoo addy. The forced SL runs just won't be the same now.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

HUNTER! Hmm...just isn't the same any more. Best of luck to you but be sure to troll the forums once in a while to say hello.

Level 80 Warrior
                Level 74 Priest

Comment

Yay! More drops for me. :p Just joking.....really sad to see you go. Now who will i chat with on raids as we pew pew pew? It was nice gettting to know you and I wish you all the best in RL. Be sure to stop by here and take a jab at Ili anytime you're bored. :D Take care, Shiro.
                  "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Ok who is gonna make our ony cloaks now....LOL Like we need them now..lol take care Shiro you will be missed
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed