Im playing WoW for the first time to see if its worth getting and need info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im playing WoW for the first time to see if its worth getting and need info

first off, what server do you guys generally play on?
    second, do we have a guild?

Please note that i am doing the 10 Day Free Trial so i can not trade anything, which makes me mad because i would give all the money i get to my friend, or whoever wants it, but since i cant do that, i guess ill just let my account sit there and rest, possibly getting it powerleveled or hacked
    sigpic

Re: Im playing WoW for the first time to see if its worth getting and need info

We play on Thunderhorn on the Alliance Side, and we do have a guild, cleverly named Tactical Gamer. You will need to speak to Lunatg, Talara, or Ricca for an invitation. Good luck and may your hits all be crits!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

thank you. also thanx to Ricca for getting me in the guild
      sigpic

Comment

I figured they could use a little torture....lol
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Just an FYI, if you haven't bought the full game yet (and if you want to try a different character), Blizzard has a bring-a-friend referral program that could give one of you a free month of WoW. What happens is that say...Ricca...gets your email and through the website refers you to Blizzard using your email address. Blizzard will email you a link for the trial of the game and give you a 10-day trial pass. If you use that trial pass and later upgrade to a full account (and pay for your first month of WoW) Ricca would then get 30 days free on her account (I assume you're female based on the names of your characters). Up to you to decide who gets the free 30 days :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X