Warhammer Online Guild Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer Online Guild Beta

First off, I would like to preface this by saying I don't want to cause any strife or splits among the members of this guild by discussing another game, especially since I'm not a TG-WoW member (I joined TG for BF2142). However, I felt it important that you guys be given the opportunity to become involved in the beta of another game, since it's such a rare thing.

The WAR guild beta application process has been opened up until May 4th. It is located at http://www.warhammeronline.com/engli...dBeta/form.php and only one guild application may be submitted by one person (a 2nd entry would disqualify TG). The beta would begin a few months from now. It requires that the guild provide bug/feedback reports on a weekly basis. Two officers of the guild must actively participate in the Mythic internal forums. Beyond that...a few nights, a few hours would probably be sufficient. The beta provides an opportunity to shape and refine what may possibly be your next MMO, and those that have been in other closed betas can relay the delight at being able to directly interact with the developer of the games. I know that many of you are very tied up in WoW (as am I), but on those off-nights, those gaps between raids...it might be fun to do this.

I don't know if it's even appropiate to bring up this subject in this forum, but given the relatively low amount of posts in the TG-RPG forum and the probable high amount of people interested in WAR, this seemed the best place to approach this subject...as an application from the members of TG-WoW would probably be best-received by Mythic. So...tell me what you think.

Re: Warhammer Online Guild Beta

Oh Beep fill us out one...
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Heya Jimbostein. Thanks for letting us know about this. TG-WoW is actually a small fraction of the larger TG community so things like this should probably go here so that the community at large gets wind of it. While we are the most active MMORPG section, we are by no means the only one (there's a LOTRO group, Vanguard, D&DO, etc).

From my understanding a guild officer, not just the TG-WoW officer, would be the one to send in an application for the guild.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Beep already submitted an app.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse