Warlock Epic Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock Epic Mount

So I've reached the point where I'm ready to summon my epic warlock mount (on Pyatt) and wanted to see who else may be at the same point. I know that Dryne's warlock alt (Etiana) is at this point too. Any others? I believe that I have a KZ run tonight, but I'd like to get this out of the way soon so I can start questing in Outlands without having to travel painfully slow :).

Jandreyn mentioned to me that she has the 3 summoning mats that we'd need and generally is willing to run locks into DM West to perform this ritual. I believe she only asks that we each purchase the [item]Black Lodestone[/item] so we can help in the ritual. Overall, this would save us a ton of money. I'm not certain what her availability would be, but am hoping that this post can help all of us coordinate things. I figure this should be relatively easy with a lvl 70 warlock and any other 70's who wanted to tag along.
    70 Priest

Re: Warlock Epic Mount

If you need a priest, I am willing to help out if I am not someplace else, just let me know.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I can't wait! but I do have Karazhan on both thurs and Fri. So, name a time on Sat or sun and I will be there.

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

Yeah what Jan said..
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse