Mix it up, week 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix it up, week 2!

Alright, guys, that time has come again. (and i know it's sorta short notice...we're still working out the bugs in the system!) It's time for another mix it up week!

We've got several events planned for this week, so there's something for everyone. Make sure to watch the forums, the raid signup site, and ingame for more info. And if you want something else to happen, let us know! We're more than happy to help get things started.

Kharazan: This week, we've got at least two planned runs. Talara is intending to run one on wednesday, and Sajier is planning one for Thursday. If you've not had a chance to see what goes on inside, or you want to see how others are doing it, now's a great time.

Gruul's Lair: on Saturday, TG will be making it's first attempt on Maulgur and Crew within Gruul's Lair. This is the very first of the 25 man raiding, and will be a big step for us. So if you can make it, it'll be a great thing to attend.

Battlegrounds: Finally, on Sunday Night, I'll be leading a TG team to Glorius Victory in the battlegrounds. We'll start off in WSG, and as people join up, move up to AB and EotS as necessary.

Re: Mix it up, week 2!

are we not gonna put them up on raid sign ups
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I am waiting on a time from Manny to schedule the 25 man run- as soon as I have that, it'll go up on the raid site.

I'll put anything else you guys want up there too, just let me know what you want and when you want it!

Comment

BG? What? /perks up.

Let me know if you need a flag runner or a team lead for AB! :)

Comment

Hmm, why can't I sign up for Gruul's Lair? No option. ; ;

Comment

Originally posted by Itharr View Post
            Hmm, why can't I sign up for Gruul's Lair? No option. ; ;
            Hmmm...we're working on that.:row__690:
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X