Guild Information and Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Information and Stats

This is a great tool to find out information and stats about Tactical Gamer.

You can sort on most columns by clicking the headings...
    You can click each name to go straight to the Armory profile...

Profession Level: http://armory.mmo-champion.com/profe...-gamer-70.html
    Useful to find those who are maxed in a profession!

Character Stats: http://armory.mmo-champion.com/guild...-gamer-80.html
    Great to see who has better stats, check their armory profile, find out what gear they have, so you can get it too!

Some things are still being worked on for WotLK such as Death Knight data but still very useful to see the big picture.

Updated 12-4-08
    Last edited by Yotion; 12-04-2008, 12:58 PM.
    Lub it on!!!

Re: Guild Informaiton and Stats

stickied, for now...

Comment

Re: Guild Informaiton and Stats

+ rep for you !!!!
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Re: Guild Information and Stats

Bump for the new Squads and TG members to see
        Lub it on!!!

Comment

I have a permanent sticky at the top of these forums with this thread linked (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...ky-status.html). It will stay up there.

Comment

Crebis,

You might want to double-check your sticky. All but the top link seem to be busted.

Thanks,
            LA
            Last edited by LadyAbyss; 05-26-2007, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Creb your link has never worked :(
              Lub it on!!!

Comment

Yotion, is your code publically available? I'd love to implement that for my guilds. (I've got 3.)

I'm currently using WoWRoster.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

fixed the sticky at the top....I was lacking a quotation on each of the lines...I did it by hand instad of using the editor....should double check my work, but it wasa busy day...thank you for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                    Yotion, is your code publically available? I'd love to implement that for my guilds. (I've got 3.)

Code? It's available through the site, but not a downloadable source code...unless they added that. It's available to you to. It's not meant for guilds to post/track their guild stats, since it doesn't update unless forced by someone like yotion who queries it to repopulate the sheets...

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post

It is open for anyone to use. Simply go to http://wow.tachyonsix.com/armory/ and fill out the links you want to use.

Crebis is right that you will have to manually go and refresh the data every few days or so as it won't auto update.
                      Lub it on!!!

Comment

I think what ScratchMonkey wants to do is host all of the scripts etc on his own server like WoWRoster...and you can do that. Scroll down the page on http://wow.tachyonsix.com/armory/ and you'll see where the source is downloadable. The advantage is that you could setup the server to auto update every day from Armory and remove the manual updating. Also, the bandwidth would come from your own server instead of someone elses...you never know when this free service might go away.

Comment

Thanks, Hitchins, that's what I was looking for. The author has made it available via Subversion checkout (which is pretty straightforward to use, I maintain several Subversion repositories).
                          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Thanks Hitch.
                            Glad it will work out for you Scratch. It's a great tool.
                            Lub it on!!!

Comment

hehe...im still the only one exalted with the Consortium...

get movin ppl : P
                              He's got me dead to rights, doc. Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now! Shoot him now!"

"You keep OUT of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"He does so have to shoot me now! I demand that you shoot me now!"

BANG!

"Let's....try that again."

"OK"

"Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now. Shoot him now."

"You keep out of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"A-HA, pronoun trouble. It's not: 'He doesn't have to shoot YOU now, it's he doesn't have to shoot ME now....Well, I say he DOES have to shoot me now! So shoot me now!"

BANG!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X