Just thought I would say hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I would say hello

I have created a Night Elf Hunter on the Thunderhorn server, his name is Isshtaar. Isshtaar is now 9th level and hopefully will be 10 in a few hours. I have joined the Alliance! I have never played a Hunter before so if anyone has any tips they would like to share with a newb it would be appreciated. Thanks
    sigpic

Re: Just thought I would say hello

I know absolutley nothing about hunters, but wanted to say that I'm happy to see a new face here. Best of luck and don't hesitate to seek me out for help along the way....
    70 Priest

Comment

I'd be happy to help with any hunter questions.

Welcome, Drizzid!

Comment

Hunters are evil. I don't know how they managed to squeeze into the Alliance.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I'd encourage you to jump on TS and just hop in a channel with some people. Feel free to ask away and I'm sure everyone will answer what you need.
          (I have a lvl 60 Hunter, but haven't played him in 4 months)

Comment

Welcome Drizzid!

If you have any questions, I suggest looking up Tarenth, Muirc, or Jest, and in last desparation me (I have a 70 hunter, but I R NOOB hunter). They all know there stuff and would be glad to help you out.

If you have any general needs, let me know, I will be glad to help in any way I can.
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
              I'd encourage you to jump on TS and just hop in a channel with some people. Feel free to ask away and I'm sure everyone will answer what you need.
              (I have a lvl 60 Hunter, but haven't played him in 4 months)
              I have joined the basic WoW channel but haven't heard anyone chatting. There are many channels so which one would be appropriate for me to enter. Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
                I have joined the basic WoW channel but haven't heard anyone chatting. There are many channels so which one would be appropriate for me to enter. Thanks
                You're welcome in any TS WoW channel. :) Starting in the main WoW channel may be best. Groups that form tend to go off into the party channels. You're right, though...it CAN be pretty quiet in there since most go off into other channels when they are grouped (something we encourage, btw!).
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

A few times that I jumped on (usually for verbal harassment purpose - yes I know.. very unprofessional of me ;) ) while waiting to start a BF2 scrim or something.. I just looked for a player I recognized and joined their channel - First I'd ask if they were busy..
                  sigpic

Comment

Basic etiquette applies. Enter a channel and announce yourself and say hello. If people seem busy just hold off a sec. In WoW, the heavy/frantic chat that is vital for survival will happen over TS, while the quiet chat happens in text in-game. Use your judgement on when to speak. Everyone here is friendly and will answer anything you ask if they can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X