Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karazhan MIU Crew- who ever would have thought?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karazhan MIU Crew- who ever would have thought?

So, last night, I took it upon myself to go and make a Karazhan group out of the people who weren't signed up or who were clearly not going to make it out of the queue. We had the most ass-backwards group I've ever seen. No warriors, 2 druids, 3 mages, 2 pallies, a rogue, a hunter and a priest who wasn't even from the guild and who had secured his key about 15 minutes before we had our first pull. Eldrionas (I spelled it wrong) ended up doing the leading, although I really, REALLY wanted to. It's all good, though. He was cracking me up. Everytime something went a little wrong, he'd yell "Oooooh no! Oh, crap! OH, **explicative**!!" It made us all laugh, because he was so nervous.

Anyhow, we got these 10 hooligans in there, and managed to kill Attumen on the first try, and Moroes on the 3rd or 4th. It was FANTASTIC! We will be going again tonight, with whoever we can pull into the fray. The idea of the group was to take all guildies we could, regardless of their class, and laugh as we died over and over. We genuinely surprised ourselves.

If anyone else wants to go tonight, be there at 7:30. We will pull in anyone we can!

Re: Karazhan MIU Crew- who ever would have thought?

So...what else happened?...or did it?

Comment

So we gonna try again tonight Luna? lol It was a blast both times. Thanks for inviting me
      "Go Bear!!!!! It's The Best!!!"

Comment

Honeslty one of the best nights I have had on the game in a long time. Everyone was really laid back and had fun with it. Not to mention we did awesome!
        "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X