Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna See Something that'll make you cringe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna See Something that'll make you cringe?

These are my sons X-Rays from when he broke his femur off just above above his knee at school yesterday.
    Attached Files
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: Wanna See Something that'll make you cringe?

Ouchy I hope he is ok ...or at least got some good drugs out the deal...lol
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Good Drugs, a little surgery, a couple pins, and a hospital bed with Mom sitting next to him holding his hand.
      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Q, that's tough for him...must be a rough school!!!:row__523:

I hope his recovery is quick and complete!!
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

That looks pretty bad!

Comment

Yikes Q! Everybody doing okay today?

Level 80 Warrior
            Level 74 Priest

Comment

Just got back from the hospital. He's seems to be doing ok. Still working on pain management a bit and suposedly is going to come home tomorrow though I am not sure it is time yet. I think it is going to be a bit difficult at home. Our house is not very wheelchair friendly and bathrooms are very small and not very condusive to a full leg cast.

Comment

I'm curious as to how he managed to break it like that. O.o

Must be a good story in there somewhere...
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

aggred that story for that break will be something he will be able to tell his grandchildren ^_^
                  Final Fantasy 11 Retired
                  ~Unicorn- Choo 40Blm, 36Drk, 20War, 18Whm

World of Warcraft

~Choo-Lock 53

Comment

Lol the story unfortunatley is not very exciting. He may have to make up a better one. I was simply playing a structured capture the flag game during his P.E. time at school. And in the process of playing fell down and another kid landed on top of him in such a way as to snap off his femur above the the knee. Pure fluke accident that it happened at all. Entire class was there teacher and all. Managed to get him onto a cart and wheeled into the school. they could not tell much there till mom got there and cut off his jeans showing an obvious deformaty that she once being an EMT thought was likely a dislocated knee and called an ambulance. Which is pretty major for her as she hates the particular ambulance company she used to work for that had to come get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath View Post
                      Lol the story unfortunatley is not very exciting. He may have to make up a better one. I was simply playing a structured capture the flag game during his P.E. time at school. And in the process of playing fell down and another kid landed on top of him in such a way as to snap off his femur above the the knee. Pure fluke accident that it happened at all. Entire class was there teacher and all. Managed to get him onto a cart and wheeled into the school. they could not tell much there till mom got there and cut off his jeans showing an obvious deformaty that she once being an EMT thought was likely a dislocated knee and called an ambulance. Which is pretty major for her as she hates the particular ambulance company she used to work for that had to come get him.
                      Pfft...he'll have to come up with something far better than that!!!:) Maybe we could help him remember something more thrilling...perhaps involving pirates, a kidnap plot and anti-terrorism.
                      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X