Shadowfiend Pet Bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowfiend Pet Bar

According to the WoW forums our little mana beasties are getting a pet bar. Still the same duration, but they show up in defensive... not sure if they spawn next to the mob still or next to you. Should be interesting and could possibly make them a bit more useful in some places.

Also in reading the some of the stories of shadowfiends doing dumb things I came across this post that I thought I'd share:

Originally posted by Parsec in the WoW Priest Forums
    So I'm driving to work yesterday and I pass a 7-11. What do I see....My no good Shadow fiend drinking 40's and smoking butts. I pull over, get out of my car and start screaming at him. WTF!!! Is this why you run aroung like a complete moron doing what ever the hell you feel like. He breaks out a box cutter and tells me to back off or he will cut me. I get back in my car and leave. Later that night he shows up during the moroes fight, runs for a random target, pukes on himself, flips me off and passes out. I hate him.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Shadowfiend Pet Bar

rofl... beautiful.
    Ninja

Comment

LOL.

definitely going to have to macro casting him and telling him to attack my target.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

That was the best, P! I actually laughed out loud at work when I read it. Too true.....that little punk.....
        70 Priest

Comment

I know i've told the story several times, but i still laugh whenever i remember the poor priest who got MC'ed by a totem in sethekk, a fraction of a second after pulling up the fiend....who then proceded to punch his own priest in the face. Green bar goes down, blue bar goes up.

Comment

That is great!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X