Shifting Gears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifting Gears

This is not a "why I left" post. This IS a "why my main is leaving the guild" post.

I have absolutely no intention whatsoever of leaving the TG community...my alts will be staying in the guild (you'll likely be seeing them even more as well), and I'll still be present on the forums (likely moreso than ever), and in game...as I have no intention to leave TG's community.

However, due to my RL schedule (particularly work), and my more focused playstyle, I am going to be departing for Imminent. It will more likely better suit my playtimes and style. But don't hesitate to hit me up ingame for instances or help with quests, or whatever else i can help ya with. I am still, to the fullest of my abilities, a member of TG, and i'll continue to uphold those ideals, regardless of who I happen to be raiding with. And i fully intend to show that It's possible to be a member of the community, while not necessarily a member of the guild, when the guild isn't quite aligned with our gaming needs.

People will be missed. But i'll be around.

Re: Shifting Gears

We'll miss your main...but good luck! I hope you find what you seek!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Win Phat Epix, Deleo.

As long as you're keepin the game fun and staying in touch with your friends, (be it in /g /s /w) nobody can fault you for leaving. And if they do, I'll break their legs.

:) keep in touch Deleo, you're one of my favourite mages by far.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

You will be missed. Keep in touch.

Comment

I'm not gonna miss him, like he said, he'll be around...I know the feeling. TG is a community first. We know the dynamics of WoW interfere a little with the community. Deleo will always be here, as will I. Once WoW falls apart and the servers become paperweights, I'll still be here...

I became a Supporting Member within a month of working with TG members (Luna, Apo, Beep, Bear, et al) and knew this place was worth it. I knew I would stick here. I knew that the money I donated would find a way to keep this community running...and in essence, provide a community with which I feel at home in. If I see any member sporting the TG tags in any game I play in, I expect to bond with them instantly because we share the same values. TG is definitely worth the time...and the money.

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
            I became a Supporting Member within a month of working with TG members (Luna, Apo, Beep, Bear, et al) and knew this place was worth it. I knew I would stick here. I knew that the money I donated would find a way to keep this community running...and in essence, provide a community with which I feel at home in. If I see any member sporting the TG tags in any game I play in, I expect to bond with them instantly because we share the same values. TG is definitely worth the time...and the money.
            First I got a little teary eyed, then I became a supporting member too. This site and the people who congregate here really do stand out from every other gaming community I've been a part of.
            Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
            Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
            Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
            Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

Comment

woo more $! lol
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server