• Show
Clear All

• Check this out...

I want this car...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15...n-at-top-speed

Re: Check this out...

woah
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Bugatti Motto.
      'Take your phone number, smack a dollar sign to the front of it, Add a few extra zeros to the end of it, and you still don't have enough money for a down payment.'

Anybody who DOESN'T want that car is probably severely retarded or 'practical.'

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Damn guess I'm practical...or retarded. That's one seriously powerful road rocket though. Heh...F1 team "Terribly sorry, but we don't go up to those speeds"

16 cylinder, 10 radiators, 4 turbos, a life expectancy of 25 minute for tires and, a life expectancy of 20 minutes for fuel.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

i may be crazy...but that's super hawt!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse