Goodbye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye

I would like to thank the TG-WoW community for accepting me in over a year ago and making me feel like family. I would also like to thank many of my friends from Velvet Blades that are so dear to me and I will always hold a special place in my thoughts for you. It has been a fun few years in the World of Warcraft. I accomplished many goals and spent countless hours chatting, leveling, and grinding with many of you. The time has come for me to say goodbye to World of Warcraft. I have been toying with the idea off and on for the past year and I feel that MMORPGs in general require way too much time to play. I came to the same conclusion about golf several years ago. Any game that requires 4-6 hours to really feel like you accomplished anything is a hobby that requires more than I really can give.

I am not leaving the TG community (I just renewed my subscription) since I still will be involved in POE2, BF2142 and possibly other FPS games. I really like the idea that I can play 2-3 rounds (20-40mins) and go on with my day/evening. I also like the fact that you can log onto a TG server and pretty much be instantly in TG teamplay. TG is a great community for gamers of all genre and I do not ever plan to leave. So for my |TG-IRR| friends you can expect to be stealing my dogtags soon :-)

May all your drops be Legendary!

Those that care to drop me a line.. You can always PM me here or you can add me to yahoo @ Jenksman2000 or email me @ [email protected]

Re: Goodbye

Ash my friend, you will be missed. You do realize your soul has been crystalized and tucked away for safekeeping right? I'll give it back when ever you come to play. :icon_cool

Level 80 Warrior
    Level 74 Priest

Comment

Ash I will def miss you my friend but i do understand and if you wat to reach me email me as well.. Well I have been thinking of getting BF2 i guess i will get it..If you need me as well email me as well..
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Well Ash you were the first ever VB I contacted and glad I did. I consider you a friend and always will. Until our paths cross again my friend. Good luck.

P.S. Stop by here and help give Ili a hard time from time to time will ya. :D
        "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
          P.S. Stop by here and help give Ili a hard time from time to time will ya. :D
          How bout we don't and say that we did mmmkay? Yeah you can be expecting a call from me mister!! You know I'll miss ya but I have tons of other ways to harass you still MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Ash, I had a great time with you in game. And I definitely know what you mean about time requirements of this game. If you're ever on the TG BF2 Project Reality Mod server, look for me...I'd love to run 'n gun with you.

Comment

Good luck and I wish you the best.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
              Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
              Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Jan, I appreciate your warlock heart.. if warlocks can have a heart ;-) You were always a good friend and I wish you and yours the best.. hugs!

Ricca, ..sigh.. What can I say.. I will miss you dearly. You were always around to help, chat or fill in a raid whenever the need called. I will miss running young nooblocks through DM to get their horses with you. We had that down to a science.. miss you hun!

Muirc, You were a great addition to VB and I knew that from the night that we talked. You were always insightful and selfless. I appreciate you my friend.

Nooblette.. you stink!! Call me!!

Crebis, I will look forward to seeing you in PR. I have been a little intimidated by PR but it will be an honor to die with you on another battlefield.. You have always been a class act in my book. From the first night that you and I negotiated running VB/TG.. to you helping me transition from VB to TG.. You have my respect!

Silchar.. My warlock buddy.. (even if you traitored out.. but once a lock always a lock in my book) I appreciate you.. and wish you the very best!

Comment

Ash, I wish ya the best in whatever ya do man, and I can understand the feeling that WoW is just too much time. Hopefully I can find ya and blow your brains out in 2142 again sometime soon :).
                  Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
                    Ash, I wish ya the best in whatever ya do man, and I can understand the feeling that WoW is just too much time. Hopefully I can find ya and blow your brains out in 2142 again sometime soon :).
                    Thanks Saj!! I have no doubt that our paths will cross on some Battlefield and I will be glad to exchange dogtags or relish in the bloodshed underneath our combat boots together.

Comment

Ash...i'll miss ya on the wow servers...but hopefully i'll catch you in a bf game soon. I've always had a blast questing with you and killing mobs...now maybe i'll see you and kill you in game =P. good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by baylord View Post
                        Ash...i'll miss ya on the wow servers...but hopefully i'll catch you in a bf game soon. I've always had a blast questing with you and killing mobs...now maybe i'll see you and kill you in game =P. good luck man.
                        Bay,

I thought you left game... Did you decide RL was too real or what? :-P

I look forward to splattering ya over the snowy tundra with my rockets again.. Bring it on!! :-)

You are one of the many people that I will miss.. Later Bro..

Comment

Ash, I gotta say it is sad to see ya leave. but i am sure a certain warlock will always be on a backup tape somewhere in blizz archives if you ever want to pop on for a month. I remember my first meeting with you out in the hinterlands which then turned into an invite to the VB's. you made a happy tank that day as it was a great move. And again when i came back from my summer with the military and found many of my friends having moved to TG again i followed you. and it was a great decision. as a member of TG community i hope to see you pop on our forums from time to time to say hi. I will miss you. Heck i had just been asking around about you as i had not seen you or even trinitia online for some time.
                          FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delg View Post
                            Ash, I gotta say it is sad to see ya leave. but i am sure a certain warlock will always be on a backup tape somewhere in blizz archives if you ever want to pop on for a month. I remember my first meeting with you out in the hinterlands which then turned into an invite to the VB's. you made a happy tank that day as it was a great move. And again when i came back from my summer with the military and found many of my friends having moved to TG again i followed you. and it was a great decision. as a member of TG community i hope to see you pop on our forums from time to time to say hi. I will miss you. Heck i had just been asking around about you as i had not seen you or even trinitia online for some time.
                            Delg,

You are THE BEST TANK I have have ever played with and truly a good friend. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed playing with you and getting to know you over time. I remember that day well back in the hinterlands since you were such a perfect fit in VB and I was ecstatic to have a tank of your caliber up front taking the beating for a squishy lil warlock like me. One of my only regrets in the game was to not go through Delg tanking school 101 with my tank.. I truly hope that we will one day get to team up and kill bad guys again... whether that be in mystical lands.. snowy battlefields.. or galaxies not yet known.. being in this community allows us to stay connected for years to come and I look forward to that day.

Always Ash

Comment

Ash, my friend...you will be missed! Your sense of humor and ability to play your 'toon well when lots of things are happening are among your better traits! You'll always be welcome!!
                              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X