Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NetherDrake Questline and Faction

Hey All,

I wanna start a dedicated team of 5-15 to get to get that NetherDrake questline and faction done. We will be starting here soon and want to schedule specific dates so that we have everyone in sync and on the same point.

Idea: To get a grp that is dedicated to finishing that questline and faction and not have to constently look for grp to finish parts of the quest. If we have more then necessary than we can grp together as available and just swap folks from grp to grp. Remember this is to expedite the looking for grp cluster *&%(#$. HEHE!!

Planning: To get names of toons interested, available and to plan times that do not conflict with squad raids and such. With planning we can also schedule instance times and dates when required.

Strategies: To build on this thread with quest starting areas, maximum rep building ideas and post.

If anyone is interested please PM me, send me an end-game mail or reply to this post. I look forward to starting this quest with you all...toodles!
    WoW
    Anastacea - 70 Priest
    Hion - 70 Rogue (PVP)
    Caeden - 70 Mage (PVP)

AoC
    Nast - 75 Priest of Mitra
    Hion - 6 Assassin

"10 Mana Pots - 100g, Flask of Mighty Restoration - 25g, repair bill - 23g...coming to a raid with the Dickens in mind...PRICELESS!!!"

"Feel my radiance, you start to glow...you see my smites, let my holy damage go!!!"

Re: NetherDrake Questline and Faction

two things:
    A) You spelled *&%(#$ wrong

B) If you need a mage, just whisper me, I don't think there's really anything in that faction for me, but I'll be glad to help!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'm happy to help too. I just started that quest line and it seems like it's going to be an extended grinding affair which is always more fun with other people. If last night was any indication, there is going to be a healthy competition for the various quest items/mobs.

There are repeatable daily quests @ each faction level (Neutral-Revered) in addition to various other quests in the series. I saw one guide that had it planned out to take approximately 2-3 weeks, I'll try to find it again.

Note: You need to have the epic riding skill (300) to start the quest series.
      Last edited by Aeryck; 05-23-2007, 10:50 AM. Reason: update

Comment

I would really like to get myself a netherdrake. Not sure if I will be able to commit the time, but damn it, I'd like to try!

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

You know Im always down to help bro......toodles??? come on!! lol
            "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

Count me In.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

When will this start?
                BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
                Centurien, 52 Warrior
                Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

all you people who have your epic mounts already feel free to start funneling spare gold towards Shalt so he can join you. I got halfway to the Netherdrake on the test server, so I know a few things about the quests =p
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Taking a snap shot from Tacyonsix with the rep it seems the following is true:
                    1. Aeryck - 17967/21000
                    2. Tarenth - 6375/21000
                    3. Shalt - 9575/12000
                    4. Valik - 5662/6000
                    5. Wintrow - 275/3000
                    6. Gaviin - 275/3000

Where'd everyone else go? O.o

It took me 1 day to get from Neutral to Friendly. 1 day to get from Friendly to Honored. 2 days to get from Honored to Revered. And its my third day in revered so far.

Shalt started 3 days ago as well.

Barring any eggs you get roughly 3k in rep per day from the daily quests as well as over 120g at revered. It'll probably take me till next week to get my netherdrake, but then I'm going to be gone over the weekend.
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I finished my netherwing quests tonight and am now the proud owner of the
                      [item]Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake[/item]

Comment

2nd
                        [item]Reins of the Cobalt Netherwing Drake[/item]

Though I did pause a moment and consider abandoning the quest for the free mount and just going back to buy a Netherdrake from the Dragonmaw mount vendor. Why? For the ability to summon Illidan at will and get a free ride to Shattrah on a 50 foot dragon of course.

Alas, my greed overcame my sense of "Man that would be SO cool" and I just took my 24g and free mount before walking away.

In other news:
                        Since the drake straightens while flying forward and lets his hindquarters fall forward while hovering I spent a few moments (it was late mind you) causing my mount to hump the wall. I realized that when you find amusement in having your imaginary mount hump a wall, its time to log off and get some sleep. Although legions of facehumping t-baggers playing FPSs would disagree with me I suppose.
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X