Just sayin "hi hi..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sayin "hi hi..."

Just lettin you guys know what I've been up to. Obviously, I'd hoped to be 70 by now and gettin into the end-game stuff... BUT, unfortunately my ADD got the best of me and TG itself and I've been gettin pulled towards other gaming/simming avenues.

First it started with Supreme Commander, which was somewhat of a momentary diversion. Along with 2142 (again). LotRO beta. 'Course, havin a new computer also contributed to my af-WoWness (all games must be played over again.)

BUT... then a little ol' milsim named Arma got released (I'm sure many of you have heard). I was obliged to try it, if not because I wanted to, because I promised to our guild leaders' faces (in person, i.e. Apo and Luna) that I'd be there when it came out. Needless to say, the game rox and that's the place I've been lately.

Anyways, I aint goin anywhere of course.. just wanted to say where I was. I'll still try to pop in when I can. But, largely (for now) much of my time will be in the "Armed Assault" channel. If you need me you may find me there with other TGers. If you're in dire need of a 67 mage, just pop in and gimme a /tell on TS.

Eventually, I believe Arma will surpass BF2/2142 in popularity. It's really been bringin in a LOT of new blood. If you need a WoW diversion, it's a great TG way to do-so.

Holla!
    -Siu

Re: Just sayin "hi hi..."

Hey man! Glad to hear everything's alright! If you ever come back and need a partner to 70 just let me know! =)

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I heard ArmA was a nice game/engine...can't fault you for a wanting to run a good FPS game...

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised because BF2 is showing its age and BF2142 is more arcadey than BF2.

On a related note you might also want to try Enemy Territory: Quake Wars when it comes out when you want a dose of arcade shooting that may surpass BF2142 because it makes a complete break with reality.

I've also suffered from distractions starting with the BF2142, Vanguard Beta, LOTRO Beta, C&C3, Tabula Rasa Beta, 9 Dragons Beta...life...

Silly 'distractions'. ^_^
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised because BF2 is showing its age and BF2142 is more arcadey than BF2.

On a related note you might also want to try Enemy Territory: Quake Wars when it comes out when you want a dose of arcade shooting that may surpass BF2142 because it makes a complete break with reality.

I've also suffered from distractions starting with the BF2142, Vanguard Beta, LOTRO Beta, C&C3, Tabula Rasa Beta, 9 Dragons Beta...life...

Silly 'distractions'. ^_^
          you got into the TR beta??? How is it?

Comment

It is slapped under a NDA. Otherwise its an 'interesting' MMORPTPS (Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Third Person Shooter) ^_^
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X