Durnholde Heroic Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durnholde Heroic Group

I'm so sorry guys(Gav, Eld, Mirada and Ogi). I lost my internet connection and spent a couple of hours of yelling at tech support to try to get my connection back up with no luck. I tried again after a few hours and it magically is working. I just wanted to apologize for leaving you guys hanging. :row1_1: Won't happen again as I'm switching to cable [email protected]#$% verizon dsl.
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: Durnholde Herioc Group

It's all good, mu. I figured something like that happened, and it really sucks when it does. We got Halten to step in and failed anyway, so you didn't miss much. :row__573:
    Ninja

Comment

Re: Durnholde Herioc Group

That place is the suxxors.

Comment

Re: Durnholde Heroic Group

They didn't notice your absence... mr. afk autoshot! =P

How've you been, Muirc?

Comment

ssshh.....don't tell them my secret Ark. :) I've been good. How goes it pally tank?
          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
            ssshh.....don't tell them my secret Ark. :) I've been good. How goes it pally tank?
            Life is good!

In 8 days I will be officially done with 3 years of hard work getting healthy, saving money, and getting on track to return to RPI.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X