TG Rewind this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Rewind this weekend

Hey guys, sorry for the late info regarding "Rewind".

This weekend I did not ask to have a raid posted, though I probably still should have.

I'm somewhat busy this week so I figured I needed a break this weekend.

I would still suggest someone else attempt to get something happening in BWL, or if there is a lack of people there, you could also try ZG or AQ20.

Just remember to have fun.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Re: TG Rewind this weekend

Anyone ever done a Newb Ironman?
    BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
    Centurien, 52 Warrior
    Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

We thought about it, but it never went past the thinking stage.

Getting people to do all the old instances starting naked and only wearing what drops from Dead Mines to Upper Black Rock Spire seemed just like so much work. Especially since it took hours for the later instance.

Now, however, it just might be possible.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

ooooo I think that would be tons of fun! Stay away from Cookie's Rolling Pin it's MINE!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

This is slightly off topic =P
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X