Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice the Tag?

<--BF2 admin.

I'll be helping out some on the BF2 Project Reality Mod Admin team. I've been playing there some on my off nights and have found it a good stress reliever when WoW gets to be too much of a grind.

I'll still be in WoW pretty heavy, but using BF2 to help my need for relaxation...Destroying an APC with an RPG that has been causing your team some strife is very comforting.

If any are interested in playing BF2, look me up and I'll get you started...you need to buy the game of coarse, then I can get you hooked up with the PR mod that we like to play here at TG.

Re: Notice the Tag?

I'm working on getting into BF2 PR as well...right now the fact that my computer is in pieces is holding me back :)

See you out there...hopefully not on the rec'ing end of the RPG.

Comment

Just snipe him, he won't see it coming :)
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

"Say hello to my Boomstick"...RPG splashes are so funny to watch. I try to predict which way they are gonna fly, but it's just so unpredictable when there are so many flying around.

Comment

I've been thinking of getting back into TG-style BF2 play. It looks like I need to install a mod, though. I guess I need to go look at the latest FAQ's to see what's involved. Lately when I feel the BF2 itch I just go jump into a couple of other teamwork-oriented servers.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
            <--BF2 admin.

I'll be helping out some on the BF2 Project Reality Mod Admin team. I've been playing there some on my off nights and have found it a good stress reliever when WoW gets to be too much of a grind.

I'll still be in WoW pretty heavy, but using BF2 to help my need for relaxation...Destroying an APC with an RPG that has been causing your team some strife is very comforting.

If any are interested in playing BF2, look me up and I'll get you started...you need to buy the game of coarse, then I can get you hooked up with the PR mod that we like to play here at TG.
            I tried a few rounds on PRM and I have a hard enough time not shooting team members in PoE2 but in PRM I have no doubt I will either spend most of my time dead or kicked for TK. So I am back flip flopping between 2142 and PoE2.. stop by the neighborhood sometime and we can exchange rockets :)

Comment

That is one of the cool things about PR mod. I kinda like not being cued into knowing that I successfully killed that guy that ran around the building bleeding. I like running around and finding a body or a wounded lion ready to lash out. It's part of the fun. And with name tags, it's confusing, but real at the same time. I think it appropriate when people look at me and then turn away not realizing I'm the enemy they are after. They should really pay attention to uniforms.

Comment

Congrats Orion, I'm sure the admin team appreciates you stepping up to help. I have no doubt you'll serve the community well.

PS don't forget POE that is another mod that is played here at TG and we will soon have some new content with the upcoming patch.
                sigpic

Comment

I've played the PoE mod, and like it, but my heart is in the PR mod. Besides, if I play too many games, I won't have time for WoW.

Comment

Besides, if I play too many games, I won't have time for WoW.
                    Ya, did we say that your furry little bear a$$ could go play with guns? I think you've taken this whole "tank" role a bit too literally...

:p
                    70 Priest

Comment

I have been looking at getting a copy
                      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Gratz Orion!!! WTG !!
                        Candrice 63 Warrior
                        Ricca 70 Rogue
                        Machelle 70 Mage
                        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

That is one of the cool things about PR mod. I kinda like not being cued into knowing that I successfully killed that guy that ran around the building bleeding. I like running around and finding a body or a wounded lion ready to lash out. It's part of the fun. And with name tags, it's confusing, but real at the same time. I think it appropriate when people look at me and then turn away not realizing I'm the enemy they are after. They should really pay attention to uniforms.
                          I havent gotten to play PRM in squadplay and have no doubt that will change things considerably. I may have to give it another shot.

Drizz.. I am sooo looking forward to the new content in PoE. Hopefully we will be able to get Orion in for some rounds.

Comment

I'd need to update my PoE...last time updated was a month ago. You did say new content..so guessing I'm behind on patching it.

Comment

Nah.. your fine.. The new content isnt released yet. I will be sure to let ya know.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X