Group Sunday morning to afternoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Sunday morning to afternoon

I am stuck in the Hospital with my son all day Sunday the 3rd and teh good nes is they have WI-FI so I can play wow. I would really like to get a CoT Durnhold group and then if possible maybe a BM group to finish my key. I would like some folks who have been there and know what to do as I have never done either. I also need a patient group as I my be required to pause and help my son who has just had chest surgery from time to time. He may just sleep all day but may have to transition from epidural pain meds to oral pain meds so I will have to pay more attention to him then.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: Group Sunday morning to afternoon

Put the laptop away and bring a book or something you can put down easily. Better yet, bring something you can do with your son if he is concious so he can take his mind off the pain (board game or something).

Two reasons:

1) You're in a hospital with your SON who needs you.
    2) Hospital Wi-Fi sucks and WoW sucks up too much bandwith.

Love the dedication...but this is going a bit far. -.-
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Re: Group Sunday morning to afternoon

He sleeps the majority of the time. Of course if he is in pain and needs me I will be there for him. But he is usually not active enough to want to do anything to keep his mind off the pain but sleep. Don't make this sound like am ignoring my sick son for the sake of a couple instances. I am simply filling my free time that is otherwise mostly just waiting for him to wake up and want something.
      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X