Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange

Anyone want to trade [item]Fel Mana Potion[/item] for [item]Super Mana Potion[/item]?

I have a lot of super mana pots, but could make use of the fel mana pots instead since hunters don't need +spell damage/healing. On the flip side casters can get more use out of the super mana pots instead of the fel mana because the debuff would hurt them.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Exchange

One observation about [item]Fel Mana Potion[/item]-- the mana returned is fixed at 3200, where a [item]Super Mana Potion[/item] can return as little as 1800 mana (and at most 3000).

So, yes, the fixed mana return comes at the price of -25 spell damage / -50 healing (and yes, that stacks), but on a well-geared caster that won't make much of an impact.

And, yes, this is shameless marketing -- I'm selling stacks and stacks of these on the AH :). But casters and healers tell me they save these for the end of long fights when (1) they need all the mana they can get and (2) the debuff makes less of an overall impact in terms of the cumulative deficit.

Two cents.
    Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
    Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
    Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
    Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

Comment

Re: Exchange

A little more information is the fact that the Fel Mana will return your 3200 mana over 24 seconds with 8 ticks of 400 while the Super Mana will give you one large lump. You can also stack the Super Mana pots if you're an engineer with an injector.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X