Murloc Suit!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murloc Suit!!

If anyone goes to Blizzcon, PLEASE grab me a code for this! I'll pay you back in-game however you wish!

http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon07/goodies.shtml

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Murloc Suit!!

Originally posted by Blizzard
    All BlizzCon attendees will receive their share of free Blizzard swag, to be announced in a future update. We'll also be providing a beta key for an upcoming Blizzard game. If you're not enticed yet, you should definitely check out the in-game murloc suit below, an item that can be redeemed and given to your favorite World of Warcraft character. Love or hate the murlocs, you won't want to miss this opportunity to blend in with them!
    Bet you 10g the beta key is for Starcraft 2. ^_^

What would be really cool is if the suit made you friendly with all nonelite murlocs. "Murlocs in the Mist" go LIVE!
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I have been seriously thinking about going to blizzcon and let me tell you.... If I did, there would be no way I'd give that thing up. It'd be all mine!
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO! You evil evil monster!!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

That would be the perfect gift for a certain Dwarf Shadow Priest.
          FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

I do have a love/hate relationship with them. (I love hating them). The idea of sneaking in and gaining their trust before killing them seems like something I should look into.

Pistos: "Hello Mr. Murloc"

Soon to be Dead Murloc: "Um... you look like a murloc, but something seems a little off. Maybe its AAARRGGHHHHH"

One more dead murloc - mmm hmmm.
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Disturbing... yet mildly intriguing.

If i hadn't already dropped a couple thousand dollars on my upcoming vacation, i'd totally be heading to Blizzcon.

Alas... next year.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Last one was in '05. next one will probably be in '09
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf View Post
                  Last one was in '05. next one will probably be in '09
                  Aug 3 2007 is the next one, that's when Myndflame is unveiling the new Illegal Danish installment.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Ili! I know that... I was referring to Manny's comment about next year and how they skipped 2006, they might just skip 2008 too
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Sorry! The blonde doesn't stop at the roots I'm afraid.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana View Post
                        Sorry! The blonde doesn't stop at the roots I'm afraid.
                        I'm blonde to my toes, so you're in good company. ;)
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X