• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIU Week?

What happened to MIU week?
    Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
    MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Re: MIU Week?

Mix it up week was delayed until June 19-25 due to the requests of some of the squad leaders, the Father's Day weekend, and working out the logistics of the new MIU methodology.

We will have a post sometime this week on how we are going to accomplish all of this.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Why was this not communicated to the guild? Are the squad leaders running this or is it a guild/officer thing? You say "some of the squad leaders" seeing that there are only 4 squads, one leader per, why are less than 4 ppl making this call without the guild's input?

Comment

I'm going to assume because the squad leaders = raid leaders during MIU raids. If you have no raid leaders you have no raids and no raids means no MIU.

We could hold MIU without raid leaders. It would definately be an interesting, though not educational, experience in futility.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by duck View Post
          Why was this not communicated to the guild? Are the squad leaders running this or is it a guild/officer thing? You say "some of the squad leaders" seeing that there are only 4 squads, one leader per, why are less than 4 ppl making this call without the guild's input?
          The MIU week scheduling is an Officer-level decision, but it's a decision reached with input from the Squad Leaders. Your question anticipated our "official" announcement by about 1 day. The normal scheduling for MIU is the first full week of each month (which would have begun next week).

In the future, we'll endeavor to be better about announcing it early (and often). For the next round of MIU, we're debating about keeping the "old" format or trying a more limited inter-squad personnel swap. See (and comment) in the thread about that.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep
            The normal scheduling for MIU is the first full week of each month (which would have begun next week).
            uh.. the first "Full week" of June is THIS week. Check your calendar pls.

Originally posted by beep
            See (and comment) in the thread about that.
            I did, check the thread.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse