MIU Week Please Sign-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIU Week Please Sign-up

What we are going to do is have MIU on Wed and Thursday...so Jun 20-21. We will leave the following Monday open for those raids that wish to run a third night. We will plan for 2-3 raids and encourage any and all that are Karazhan keyed to sign up. We emphasize that we want any that aren't squadded up to also sign up. This wasn't designed just for squads.

Please check the Raid Site to sign up. All players will be placed in the Queue until 2-3 days prior to the day of the raid.

We will be maintaining the structure of certain squads as much as possible, which means that if all four squads show with high numbers, we'll run 4 raids. If not, we'll run 3 and figure the best possible mix to switch in and out only a couple members of each squad so that squads can see how each other run and any un-squadded people get a good look at what squads have to offer.

Re: MIU Week Please Sign-up

do we post here for MIU signup or will that be on the raid event manager?
    Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
    Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Comment

Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Alright...we have enough for two groups so far, if some DPS would sign up. Let's get to cracking. I know we have more interested. Go to the raid site and sign up. I'm thinking we have enough to field a third and possibly a fourth.

Comment

Talara, are we wanting only people who are willing to swap groups to sign up, or everyone who wants to raid those nights?

Just want to be clear so the rest of the squaded people know what they should be doing.
          Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Everyone that wants to raid. We'll have talks among the Squad Leaders and they will talk with their members that signed up. We are looking to only swap out maybe 1 of each of the major job roles such as Tank, Healer, Melee DPS, and Caster DPS (sry hunters).

So yeah, we need all available hands on deck and we'll do the rest. If you have any circumstances limiting your play time or such, liist them and we'll do our best to work around them. No promises though.

Comment

Wish i could join you guys. I am busy wed/thurs and next sunday i leave for the rockies for the summer.. unkown at this point if i will have recreational internet (main base goes through Military network and is only for work). but i hope to pop on the odd time when i make it to an internet cafe in banff.
              FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

RL got ornery & I had to cancel my sign up for both Wed. and Thurs.
                Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
                Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
                Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
                Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

Comment

I probably won't be on until about 7:30 or so tonight - just to give the RLs a heads up.
                  Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                  Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                  ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X