Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gruul's Lair (Pseudo-Impromptu Gronn Killing!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruul's Lair (Pseudo-Impromptu Gronn Killing!)

Hey Raiders, Go Check the Raid Sign up Site!
    If you're around on the 23rd of June, and you want to go get one shotted lots, Please sign up for the Gruul's Lair Raid that I just posted.

If killing ogres and Gronn aren't enough reason to sign up for you, how abouts some controversy?

I'll tell you a secret... I made the raid without telling ANY of the other officers!!!! Ooooooh, Subversive!

Last time we ran Gruul's Lair, i requested that everybody attending read the strats for this fight. This time, I will actually stick to that rule... And i will be conducting pop quizzes on raid night to make sure that the people signing up are committed to giving their all to this attempt.

Our gear may or may not be as awesome as it should be quite yet, but I still think that we can get in there and make the best of what we've got, at least that way we'll be learning.

So, If you can come, please sign up, read the strats. (which can be found Here, andHere. Come wearing your game faces, best gear, and bags filled with Potions and Reagents, and the knowledge that, while we may not come out on top, we'll put in an hour or two of our best shots.

*Edit* I fixed the Raid Sign up thing so you can actually use it!*
    Last edited by Manny; 06-16-2007, 06:58 PM. Reason: Manny=n00b at posting raids.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Gruul's Lair (Pseudo-Impromptu Gronn Killing!)

If we go back in, I'll fraps Maulgar and post it for some additional tips.

Comment

I'll try and be there , but no guarantees. =P I not likea the go squish

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

For me, probably the worst day you could have chosen. Have fun y'all.
        Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Gaviin View Post
          For me, probably the worst day you could have chosen. Have fun y'all.
          gimme options then, nub! we've got a week, and i'm sure moving it a day forward or back won't be entirely undoable.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Mannarz, I tried to sign up and couldnt. Is there something wrong with the raid post. Oh just in case its on my end I WANNA GO!!!!
            WoW
            Anastacea - 70 Priest
            Hion - 70 Rogue (PVP)
            Caeden - 70 Mage (PVP)

AoC
            Nast - 75 Priest of Mitra
            Hion - 6 Assassin

"10 Mana Pots - 100g, Flask of Mighty Restoration - 25g, repair bill - 23g...coming to a raid with the Dickens in mind...PRICELESS!!!"

"Feel my radiance, you start to glow...you see my smites, let my holy damage go!!!"

Comment

Saturday's the only bad day. I'll be traveling for work and *may* be able to make it on by 8, but I doubt it. Probably more like 9 or 10. Any other day would work for me.
              Ninja

Comment

23rd eh? Any earlier and I would go :P.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

i have to say this tho, TG has expanded a lil bit more since your last attempt and we have accomplished alot more in kara since the last attempt! go in with a positive attitude and we can do it! btw on your last attempt you didnt have Xyris to help you! :P j/k i for one think we can go further then we ever have with who we have now and am looking forward to a larger group so we can combined more then just our usually 10-15 ppl from kara, itll feal more like a raid then a squad going at it. i hope more then just illidan and defiance show up as well this way the squads not as far in kara have a chance to get some better loot!

Xyris- TG made me what i am... Gruul Will Feal that wrath!
                  Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
                  "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
                  Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Comment

Hey Xyris-

By "feal" do you mean "faithful" which is what that means, or did you mean to say "feel"?

*ducks*

Comment

Here's a video of our latest Maulgar kill.

Watch some amusing things. First watch as we completely fail to interrupt the first heal. Second, watch as I try to catch a Fel Stalker and get Resist, Resist, Resist. Third, watch as I intentionally take two ticks of whirlwind to force our healers to regen my mana.

Other than that, I sped it up to hide awful framerates. The fight is slightly more than 5 minutes all said. Death coil pwns my POV, so apologies for some awful camera angles at times.

http://files.filefront.com/maulgarwm.../fileinfo.html

Comment

*Bump*
                        Due to popular Demand, I'm going to ask If we can move this raid to Friday the 22nd.

Would this cause any issues for the people signe up? Let me know! (Please make sure your friends see this, it IS short notice, but frankly, i've had other stuff going on, so i got a bit distracted and forgot to post this earlier.)

Again, let me know. If it causes problems for too many people, It'll stay on Saturday!

Comment

Saturday I could help after work (would be on about 8:45 server time) but Friday i won't be on until about 11pm server time. Two runs, one friday, one saturday?
                          BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
                          Centurien, 52 Warrior
                          Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

Manny,

Although you indicate a desire to move the raid from Saturday to Friday, you haven't really said how we should respond...or how/when that will be decided.

FWIW, I can probably do either Friday or Saturday...or both for that matter, but knowing ahead of time would allow me to do a bit of planning for home social calendaring!
                            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

social what? Oh yeah... life outside of WoW... got it... j/k I need to go get rdy for work, lol
                              BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
                              Centurien, 52 Warrior
                              Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...