Exploring With DickensYak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploring With DickensYak

Since KZ was empty Gaviin, Halten, and I decided to spend an evening working on important things. Heroics you say? Psshhh, no. We conviced the DickensYak to give us a guided tour of various sites in Azeroth. We also brought a photographer to document it all for your viewing pleasure. Don't thank me, thank DickensYak!

The idea started Monday night when Hadad, Gaviin, Halten, and I were trying to get into Gilneas and ran into DickensYak. Apparently he was helping them kill some scourge or something. Anyway he offered the tour and we jumped at the chance.

We started off at IF by doning our Adventuring attire and had a tasty [item]Flagon of Mead[/item] or two. We then headed up to the IF airport, troll cave, crash site and finally to the top of IF. DickensYak was showing off by standing off the back-edge - he so crazy.

After a few sketchy moments walking (or falling depending on how you look at it) down the side of the mountain we arrived at the Wetlands farm. DickensYak saw the cows and kinda lost interest in us. We waited for them to finish their business for a while but eventually Halten had to use [item]The Decapitator[/item] on DickensYak's object of affection to get us back on the trail. Poor headless cow.

DickensYak then led us on around the coast to Newman's Landing. It was nice, but Newman wasn't home. He must be out fighting murlocs or whatever it is he does all day.

Continuing on we climbed up into Thunder Falls. We were a bit concerned we were scaring the people in Westfall with all our yelling. But then we realized they have more important things to worry about - what with all the rusted robots running amok. Plus how much [item]Goretusk Liver Pie[/item] do you think you could eat before wishing for the sweet relief that only death can bring?

We then road across Elwynn, Redridge, and Burning Steppes because DickensYak got a call from some dwarves that keep getting interrupted from their drinking by this annoying Drake. After an EPIC battle we were victorious. You can see in the photo DickensYak trying to calm the dwarves down so they could get back to getting smashed.

DickensYak suggested we all jump over the falls and see if we could find out who left their campfire unattended. Whoever it was had left already, but without their boat. We chilled here for a bit and waved to the passing people flying between IF and SW.

We jumped down and helped Northshire Abbey with their kobold infestation. Me tookie your candle! DickensYak then realized that he might have left the iron on at his house so he asked if we wanted to come with him. Since he promised more [item]flagon of mead[/item]s we said "Hells Ya!" We headed out from Gadget south along the coast. It was a long walk, but DickensYak said he likes the quiet out there in the Veiled Sea.

DickensYak decided to call it a night there. Gaviin, Halten, and I continued on for a while, but those adventures are a story to be told another day...
    Last edited by Pistos; 06-20-2007, 12:05 PM. Reason: I R Nub Spellr
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Exploring With DickensYak

They DickensYak also has some interesting effects on weather!

Crazy Snow Lines!

Gilneas is also quite...dissappointing...but the DickensYak made up for it.

And last but not least, when I couldn't get past that gate into Gilneas at first, Gaviin was nothing but supportive :P

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

However, there was one sad turn of events.

Even the power of the dickens could not conquer...

ZE HOUSE OF ZE WATERFALLZ!!11one.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Must find a way to that house...
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

and to think I spent my evening farming primals and fishing....
          70 Priest

Comment

Did Dickens Yak show you the back road to Grim Batol, or the Goblin Lumbermill, or the back of Dire Maul? :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X