Halten's going away party..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halten's going away party..

Where are the screenshots, people? Come on, I wanna see!

Re: Halten's going away party..

Originally posted by luna View Post
    Where are the screenshots, people? Come on, I wanna see!
    Geeeeez. Impatient!
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Ok - for everyone that wasn't able to make it last night we had a little surprise going away party for Halten. The venue was the Dancing Troll Village between Darkshore and Moonglade. Thanks to the wonders of summoning we only need a few people to make the trip and boom - instant party.

Of course the trolls kept dancing deep into the night despite being slapped around by the drunken, firework happy, intruders.

Here are a few screenies from the festivities. I probably should have taken more at the beginning of the night, but meh, this covers may of the high points.

First off - Beep is one ugly dude. Especially when he's wearing a dress.

Here's a good shot of the little dingy we were summoning people from. Most people got a good soaking upon arrival. Luckily it was sturdy enough that it stayed afloat even with the big ogre in it.

Shalt was running around with his fishing pole equipped. Funny animation makes it look like he's carrying it like a bazooka. Ogres are definitely not the most delicate of creatures.

We tried out best not to kill any trolls until Halten showed up. Once we started though it was on.

Talara was swimming around in SeaCow form. Thankfully he couldn't climb up in the boat with those flippers.

A nice shot of the bridge and part of the village. Not too many trolls in this shot though :(.

And lastly a couple group shots overlooking the lake.

Many [item]Flagon of Mead[/item]s were thrown down and many fireworks shot off. All in all a great time, even if we had to wait a little while to start the celebration and troll genocide. Thanks to Gav for getting everyone together. And though we'll miss Halten in game its good to hear that he'll be around "annoying" us from time to time on TS and on the forums. Good luck out there Rob. If you ever decide to come back we'll group again.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Halten is leaving???

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I sure as hell hope so, or else I just blew 8g on alcohol for nothing!
          Ninja

Comment

LOL Zedd get witht the program hun you know Gaviin isnt gonna waste 8g for nothing..
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

So this is...what...Halten's 3rd "goodbye party"?
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

First actual "party" that I remember... of course I'm not an elephant.

Either way I think everyone there had a lot of fun hanging out. It was nice to be on comms with everyone again. We got to hear Luna talking about having 14 slot bags in her inventory, discussed Beep's new cross-dressing habits, and laughed at Gaviin when Luna moved him into his own TS channel just to see how long it would take him to figure it out.

Personally I can't wait to have 25 of us in the same TS channel again raiding.
                Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Haha!

/ra Lunatg: "Gaviin, I had no idea you were from Mexico.."
                  on TS: "This is painful to watch."
                  /ra Gaviin: "Whaa?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                    So this is...what...Halten's 3rd "goodbye party"?
                    Someone's upset because they didn't get invited...

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Halten, Man I wish i could have been there i will miss you quite a bit both as an awsome warrior (i have never! ever! been able to tank as good as you without my prot points.) who was able to merge dps with tanking, something that still makes me a bit jealous. And as your shammy.. man i will seriously miss having a shammy in the group... dps, buffs, hell you made me do DAMAGE!!
                      unfotunetly this is the first net access i have been able to get since hitting the ground at my new post in the rockies. but the good news is that i should be getting some net access shortly. the current setup is plagued with many many probles (namely the connection dying every 45sec-1.5min) and the incredibly low bandwidth (despite having access to half of a T1).

hope you pop on to the threads or TS from time to time. hope i cross paths with you.

Take care.
                      FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Not that I didn't get invited, per say, but more that I was working through what was a great party. :(

Ah well, I'll catch you at the welcome back party I hope. ^_^

I'll make sure to get you a pair of skinning knives with Firey and Icey enchanted just for laughs as a welcome back gift.
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X