Re: Cut and Paste Replies FTL!

Yeah... no bueno...
    BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
    Centurien, 52 Warrior
    Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

Ah, the wonders of scripted customer interaction!

:icon_lol:
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Your lucky if you ever get a live GM. Most of the time it's just an automated response.

Comment

Thats just sad...but on another note...FOR THE DICKENS!!!
          WoW
          Anastacea - 70 Priest
          Hion - 70 Rogue (PVP)
          Caeden - 70 Mage (PVP)

AoC
          Nast - 75 Priest of Mitra
          Hion - 6 Assassin

"10 Mana Pots - 100g, Flask of Mighty Restoration - 25g, repair bill - 23g...coming to a raid with the Dickens in mind...PRICELESS!!!"

"Feel my radiance, you start to glow...you see my smites, let my holy damage go!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Valik View Post
            Your lucky if you ever get a live GM. Most of the time it's just an automated response.

I've been fortunate enough to actually get live GM's when I'm really pissed off about something. Not that that helps.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

The difference between a live GM and an automated respose is the live GM will waste time doing roleplay in the hope that you find it interesting.

GM: *appears in a flash of light and a puff of smoke that quickly clears to reveal gamemaster <namehere>* Greetings <name>! How may I help you?
              PC: Well I have a problem with <insert problem here>
              GM: *looks thoughtful for a moment as he consideres your issue* Humm...let me look into that for a moment
              GM: *clapping his hands together three times a large dusty tomb appears in the air to settle on his outstretched hands*
              GM: *running a finger a long the age worn pages for a second, he flips it over and quickly turns through a few pages to seek the answer to your quandry*
              PC: Just answer the damn question already!
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

They have to do that otherwise the people on the RP servers would be up in arms.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Wow, thats hilarious... I have to try that I guess it was a long day at work for him/her.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X