Fishing in WoW may have just got a little funner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing in WoW may have just got a little funner

I came across this little bit of info tonight and thought it pretty cool I may give it a try.

Info came from site: http://www.capsu.org/wow/equipment.html#fishing_gear

Those with a Wii Remote "Wiimote" may be interested to know that it can be configured to be used as a fishing pole. The method requires a Bluetooth adapter, GlovePIE, and Chris Heald's script. Suddenly fishing becomes a lot more interactive...
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: Fishing in WoW may have just got a little funner

Ok heres an update. I got this working and it works pretty good. The only thing I had to fight with was the connection using Windows XP standard bluetooth setup. It wants you to pair the device which you can't unless you know it's pairing code which Nintendo is not sharing.

But you can connect all pairing does it record the code so you don't have to do it every time. i struggled with this til I came across the following at http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Compa...etooth_Devices

It would not pair using "My Bluetooth Places" ~ "View Devices in Range". It stuck on the 'Skip' step of the connect, and failed if I used 'Pair Now'.

However, when I went via "My Bluetooth Places" ~ "Bluetooth Setup Wizard" ~ "I want to find a specfic device ..." it passed the 'Skip' step fine and all works.
    That is also a list of known compatible bluetooth that should work with it.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Re: Fishing in WoW may have just got a little funner

Wow, thats awesome I use a ps2 controller for fishing and other stuff like herb farming just co I can lay back and play instead of hunching forward, I'll see if its compatible with my set up, good find.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X