• Show
Clear All

• Deepack

1.) Main Character Info:
    Name: Deepack/Proroy/Northdemon
    Level/Class: TBA
    Talent Spec: 0/0/0
    Professions: Enchanting/TBA
    2.) What alternate characters will you want also guilded with TG? None(Name/level/class)
    * for my best characters view armory Rainbringer/Rockwilder U.S. Spirestone Warrior/Shaman.

3.) Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread? Yes.

4.) About You:
    How old are you? 23
    What gender are you? Male.
    What time zone are you in? EST
    What have you enjoyed most about WoW and your characters? I enjoy the unending game, all though I feel as I'm paying more than I should be for that, lol.
    How long have you played? Since the Beta
    How often do you play? a lot, but the times are varied, I play 4-5 hours a day.
    What times do you usually play? Around 5 p.m. (EST)
    Cable, DSL, or dialup? Cable
    Do you have the Burning Crusade Expansion installed? Yes.
    5.) Discovering Tactical Gamer:
    How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? cs:s
    If you were recruited, who recruited you?
    What are you looking to find in Tactical Gamer? A mature community, and a fine raiding guild that has fun.
    6.) Supporting Member Status:
    Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer?
    For more information on becoming a Supporting Member please see this thread.
    7.) Previous Guilds:
    Which guild(s) have you been with, and what did you not like about that experience? (This is not a place to slander previous guilds. Be kind in your words.)
    8.) Do you have the Required mods?
    Teamspeak installed and in working order: Yes
    Microphone for TS (optional): Yes
    CT_RaidAssist, Ora2, XPerl or similar Raid Assistance Mod: Yes
    KLH Threatmeter: Yes
    Cartographer: Yes

My video game biogrophy:

Well, I started N64 Mario, I guess you could say I got hooked on it from a friend playing Mario Kart at his house that was extremely fun, and I wasn’t the most athletic person. So I basically strived to beat him at the game he was a Rugby player so I had to beat him at something it took me about 4-5 hours but I finally beat him.

And this is where a funny story comes, I actually named my first dog after the character I beat him with Yoshi, and he was a Yorkshire terrier. I guess I was obsessed at the time but damn, that was a good game, still play it today with friends my dog was so cute

* Yes that’s an hour photo, he could barley stay still he doesn’t like people I had to sit him down fast and take the picture, the camera man shot in total 600 photos, I would hate to have his job, :lol:.

From there nothing serious happened until Counter Strike came around, I got really competitive from there, playing in Underground Leagues in New York I made a living off of that for a while until I saw what it was doing to me, I saw a doctor (advised by my girl friend) I had insomnia and my eyes where horrible, and had to wear temporary glasses that where as big as your grandma’s luckily I had a girl friend that was supportive of me, or even a girl friend (I couldn’t get one with these glasses) :lol: so I stopped completive gaming from there.

Now I stumbled onto a little game called World of Warcraft, I played that since beta which I received from my friend going to Blizzcon, I played that extensively it was a new genre of video games for me, I played that for so long, in total, I’ve sold three accounts from me quitting and joining back in

But now I plan on keeping something casual, so I’m looking to you guys I can get up to you guys quite quickly I’ve worked for a powerleveling company for two or months or so, and I’ve played basically all classes at seventy, so if you would suggest a class I would be happy to be it.

Thank you for reading my big application.

~Deepack

Keep in touch [email protected]

P.S
    I have a free 100 man Ventrillio server if we could utilize that it would be great a much better program than TS in my opinion, Its high quality.

Last edited by ericosterhout11; 07-09-2007, 06:35 AM.

Re: Deepack

I apoligize, wrong place I'm really sorry, I'm missing my images code, on (friends computer) can you wait for delete or move it please?

Comment

Don't need the whole video biography. Tone it down and give us the simple details...I can move/edit as needed if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
        Don't need the whole video biography.
        I apoligize, lol I just made that up becasue I felt as it was very lacking you don't have to read it :P just givin' you some backround so you can see who I am.

toned down all it is, is:

1.) Main Character Info:
        Name: Deepack/Proroy/Northdemon
        Level/Class: TBA
        Talent Spec: 0/0/0
        Professions: Enchanting/TBA
        2.) What alternate characters will you want also guilded with TG? None(Name/level/class)
        * for my best characters view armory Rainbringer/Rockwilder U.S. Spirestone Warrior/Shaman.

3.) Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread? Yes.

4.) About You:
        How old are you? 23
        What gender are you? Male.
        What time zone are you in? EST
        What have you enjoyed most about WoW and your characters? I enjoy the unending game, all though I feel as I'm paying more than I should be for that, lol.
        How long have you played? Since the Beta
        How often do you play? a lot, but the times are varied, I play 4-5 hours a day.
        What times do you usually play? Around 5 p.m. (EST)
        Cable, DSL, or dialup? Cable
        Do you have the Burning Crusade Expansion installed? Yes.
        5.) Discovering Tactical Gamer:
        How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? cs:s
        If you were recruited, who recruited you?
        What are you looking to find in Tactical Gamer? A mature community, and a fine raiding guild that has fun.
        6.) Supporting Member Status:
        Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? Will be.
        For more information on becoming a Supporting Member please see this thread.
        7.) Previous Guilds:
        Which guild(s) have you been with, and what did you not like about that experience? (This is not a place to slander previous guilds. Be kind in your words.)
        I was in Beast an all PvP guild I quit that just because I got tired of overpowerd classes.
        8.) Do you have the Required mods?
        Teamspeak installed and in working order: Yes
        Microphone for TS (optional): Yes
        CT_RaidAssist, Ora2, XPerl or similar Raid Assistance Mod: Yes
        KLH Threatmeter: Yes
        Cartographer: Yes

Comment

Because this was in the wrong place, I didn't read it as quick as I could have....moving to the app thread where you were told to post it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X