wowjutsu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wowjutsu

Interesting link to a site that tracks guild progression based on armory loot.

http://www.wowjutsu.com/us/thunderhorn/

Re: wowjutsu

+: TG is 27th with a full clear of Karazhan under its belt
    -: There are guilds that are clearing Gruul's Lair and The Eye without even clearing Karazhan.

Such information makes me question the "You must have X done before you attempt Y" statements.

Killing the High King will automatically jump us to 23rd and killing Gruul will put us on par with the 9-17 tie. Odd how Gruul is ranked higher in progression than Void Reaver from The Eye and the Wold Bosses.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

That actually caught my eye as well Tarenth, that some people are jumping right past things to go drop Void Reaver. I have read his strat several times and he definitely sounds pretty easy.

Something I am sure we will look at as we get these 25 mans rolling in the next week or so.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Humm...actually looking deeper it seems a couple of those records are actually cheats who had guest appearances with other guilds.

Funny...it actually tracks if you were in another guild's run.

Still, I'm all for hitting Karazhan less and beating crap up in 25 mans more. The loot in infinately better in there and its the only way to really progress up the tiers.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

As we have said, its coming, and it will be here sooner rather than later. Officers are working on the final details now, and hopefully we should have it all rolling in a week or so.
          Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Wow- great info. I'm all for jumping into 25 man content. As Sajier said, it's right on the horizon! *giddy*

What's REALLY interesting is that the three guilds right above us haven't actually cleared KZ, but they HAVE killed Maulgar. *pats TG on the back*

Maulgar's going down..

Comment

Saw this on another site. It tracks your guildies raid completion based on armory loot, but it doesn't care about the new guildy that you got last night that already cleared the Eye in his previous guild. It will track your guild as having cleared the Eye...needs to be ironed out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X