earth to water transmutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earth to water transmutes

I really need some primal waters for crafting and would like a list of anyone who can do this transmute and has some available I have a surplus of primal earth which come easily to me but water is what I need more.

I am not asking to put anyone out but if you are not all ready doing this every chance fro yourself or another I would appreciate the help.

If you do not have the transmute It can be acquired via Sporegar rep revered

Let me know if you can do any and how many you think you can handle and I will send you that many primal earth.

Thanks much

Q
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: earth to water transmutes

Look me up when i have a transmute avail..
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I've been doing this every day on Pyatt, but more in the hopes of discovery new transmutes than because I need waters. I'd be happy to do a batch for you whenever you need.
      70 Priest

Comment

Thanks guys i will do that
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Q, I wouldn't mind trading a couple with you also...you give me 4 earth, I'll give you 4 water.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X