Tactical Gamer's 1st Annual Luna Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer's 1st Annual Luna Hunt

Hello, everyone! It's time to announce Tactical Gamer's next guild event. Please read this post carefully, so you know exactly what you need to do to participate.

We will be having a Luna hunt. Well, not exactly me, but a reasonable facsimile of my corpse. Okay, maybe not a facsimile, but it'll be a corpse that I plant somewhere in the world for people to seek. Here are the details:

Who can enter?
    Anyone in the guild. You can enter as teams or individually- it's up to you. You can grab a partner and register as a team, or grab 10 people and go hunting.

Anyone who plans to participate must register their player/team with me by Friday, July 20th. To register, one member of the team should send me a PM listing all of their team members. Should you plan to play alone, you should send me a PM indicating your intention to participate. I will not accept any registrations past 11:59 on July 20th. Any winnings will be required to be split between team mates evenly, should you choose to form a team.

When is this tournament happening?
    This tournament will begin on Saturday, July 21st at 8pm server time. It will end when I receive the first PM with the correct coordinates of my corpse. This may take up to a week for a winner to emerge.

What is involved in this tournament? What will happen?
    Prior to the start of the tournament, I will be planting a corpse somewhere in Azeroth. I will be using an unknown alt, so there will be no tracking available prior to the start of the tourney. At the start of the tournament, you will be given the name of the toon I planted via a post on the forums and in game. No clues will be given as to my whereabouts. The first person/team to find my corpse and PM me with my corpse's zone and coordinates will be awarded 500 gold. This means no in-game emails, no whispers to me in game. You MUST PM me with the corpse's zone and coordinates. Any answers received any other way will not qualify as a legitimate response and will not result in receiving the award.

If after 3 days no one is able to find my corpse, I will replant the corpse under a new name but in the same location. I will then begin posting one clue per evening at 8pm server time on our forums that will give you more specific information to lead you to my corpse.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here in this thread, or whisper me in game.

Good luck to all of you, and Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by luna; 07-17-2007, 07:51 PM.

Re: Tactical Gamer's 1st Annual Luna Hunt

imma win :-P!.. can it be inside an azeroth instance or no?

Comment

No instances will be used for the Luna Hunt.

Comment

Will the corpse be naked or fully clothed? ;)
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Probably clothed in noob gear.

Comment

Will it be in just Azeroth, or be Outland as well?

Never question the sanity of someone with the ability to spam moonfire.

Comment

This sounds like CSI: Azeroth

Comment

I'm going to wager either in the middle of Hive Zora in Silithus or at the bottom of the flume in Ungoro. ^_^
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

This will take place somewhere in the land of Azeroth to keep it accessible to all guildies, whether they have TBC or not.

Tarenth, that's pretty funny.

Comment

what about out of the way places some may not know how to get to like the IF Airport? Does underwater count as a place?
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

If it's in Azeroth and it's reachable, it's a possible location. Rest assured, I will not put my corpse in any location that requires some sort of glitch to get to, or some sort of special information to know how to get there.

Comment

Here are the teams that are registered to participate in the Luna Hunt, which kicks off tonight at 8pm:
                        • Yoddea, Auraind, Morrick, BigSlick
                        • Clipper, Elensara
                        • Xyris, Hion, Leonnald
                        • Quarius, Wisperwynd
                        • Amalie
                        • Mirada
                        • Tiforus, Garnak
                        • Aegyn, Derria
                        • Pistos
                        • Spikepunk
                        • Vinzalf
                        • Ricca, Lightshow, Jandreyn
                        • Jimbostein
                        • Manny

Any one-person team is welcome to team up with another one-person team, so long as you let me know of your intentions prior to the start of the tournament. Any other necessary edits to this list should be addressed with me via whisper in game within an hour of the start of the tournament.

Comment

The first annual Luna Hunt has officially begun! The character you will be searching for is named VICARIOUSLY.

No further hints will be given until Monday night at 8pm.

Good luck, all!

Comment

Sorry got caught up in HP7 good luck guys

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X