• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meta Gem

What would be a good meta gem for [item]Collar of the Aldor[/item]
    I have no other sockets in any armor

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Meta Gem

You really need some more slotted equipment before you think of metas, many of them require up to 6 other gems. All of them require something.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't put any Meta Gem on that until you get other slotted items...the Meta Gem won't activate without the gems on other items

Comment

[item]Bracing Earthstorm Diamond[/item]
        [item]Brutal Earthstorm Diamond[/item]
        [item]Destructive Skyfire Diamond[/item] <-
        [item]Enigmatic Skyfire Diamond[/item]
        [item]Imbued Unstable Diamond[/item] <-
        [item]Insightful Earthstorm Diamond[/item] <-
        [item]Mystical Skyfire Diamond[/item] <-
        [item]Potent Unstable Diamond[/item]
        [item]Powerful Earthstorm Diamond[/item]
        [item]Relentless Earthstorm Diamond[/item] <-
        [item]Swift Skyfire Diamond[/item]
        [item]Swift Starfire Diamond[/item]<-
        [item]Swift Windfire Diamond[/item]
        [item]Tenacious Earthstorm Diamond[/item]
        [item]Thundering Skyfire Diamond[/item]

You'll need at least 2 gem slots to fit the 2 of each color gems, but that would be using all color spheres. Normally it would take at least 4 so I would start planning and plotting what I'd use now.

Some of the marked gems are kinda obvious for their consideration except for the Relentless Earthstorm Diamond. Deleo actually talked to me about the merits of that gem because apparently it adds 3% damage to your criticals at the end of the calculation.

So if your frostbolt hits for 1000 and crits for 2000 it would add 3% to the 2000 instead of the 1000 for 2060 damage. Pretty significant for him since his frost crit climbs all the way up into the 40-60% range with winter's chill stacked up.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X