Min Req?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Min Req?

With What Equipment is 5% spell hit rating possible?
    Seriuosly I need to know.

Do Unto Others...Then Run Like Hell

Re: Min Req?

Zedd has over 7% spell hit while meeting all other requirements.

Zedd
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I had +9% with the Uni Mind Headdress from Khara.
      It's not hard to do at all, about 90% of my gear is from Khara.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

He may be talking about gear on a lower scale that's more attainable.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

That's the issue though. To do Gruul's successfully, you need to have been through Kara a few times...and thus you'd end up with the proper gear.

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
            That's the issue though. To do Gruul's successfully, you need to have been through Kara a few times...and thus you'd end up with the proper gear.
            Not entirely true. It is possible to attain a very high level of gear with BoE craftable epics and some Arena PvP work. I believe before Deleo left he was at the point where only the neck piece off Prince was an upgrade and not a significant one at that.

Karazhan, Gruul's, and Magtheidon are all considered Tier 1 raiding instances and can be entered and successfully cleared with D3 if need be. Of course that would make it somewhat difficult, but its still possible.

Serpent Shrine Cavern and The Eye (SSC and TE) are the Tier 2 raiding instances and require T1 loot to successfully complete without undue headache.

Then you have Mount Hyjal and The Black Temple which are the Tier 3 raiding instances and require T2 loot to do without popping blood vessles.

I don't think the minimum requirements are a "You must do this or you will DIEEEEE" message. Its more like a "We want you dedicated and ready...are you?" kinda message. We've had too many instances where people say its a great idea and be excited about hitting the 25 man instances only to vanish and have the day come and go without the man power to field the raid.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I currentl have all 3 pieces of the spellfire,and im working on the 1st part of spellstrike,is this the way or not?

Do Unto Others...Then Run Like Hell

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X