Off Topic: Work pays off!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic: Work pays off!

As those of you who remember might know, I've been out of school for medical reasons for a few years now. While I've recovered, I had a lot of financial issues to resolve before I could return, and even then it was questionable as to whether I would be allowed to resume my studies in Engineering and Mathematics at RPI.

Well, after three years of working a crappy job, finding a home here and meeting awesome new people (still remember the punch at Luna and Apo's!), having good times (first rag kill!) and even some bad, I'm happy to report:

Dear Edward,

Your application for readmission to Rensselaer has been reviewed for the Fall 2007 semester. I am pleased to write that you have been readmitted and may begin your studies during the Fall 2007 semester.
    This game and this community has been a lifesaver. Even though I'm not in guild anymore, I still consider TG to be a community I feel at home in. So thanks to everyone for your support in keeping me busy and out of trouble, and steering me away from the things (and people) that were bad for me.

<3 and miss you all!

Re: Off Topic: Work pays off!

Congratulations, Arkamis!

Glad to see you are getting back to what you truly enjoy. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Grats Ark!

So, from one set of books to another.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Grats Ark. Hope things continue to look up for you.

Comment

Nice going. :) Big achievment my dear.

Level 80 Warrior
          Level 74 Priest

Comment

Gratz, Ark!!!

Welcome back to academia...in a prospective sort of way!!!
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Sounds great! Good luck
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Good luck and grats!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X