Ahhhh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhh

AHHHH Fiance parentals are here...rargh...gonna be a long weekend..see ya Sunday or so...

Re: Ahhhh

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
    AHHHH Fiance parentals are here...rargh...gonna be a long weekend..see ya Sunday or so...
    Maybe you could get them a prepaid game card for WoW...:row__523:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Here's a link to a list of things you can sent them to do so you can come to Gruul's:

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs...ategory=events

I'm especially fond of this one, though it wouldn't be long enough.
      Steak Night at the Legion
      Steak Dinner for only $10. From 5 to 7 PM on Friday, July 27, 2007. American Legion Post 16, 4701 NW 6th St. Grainesville. Call 372-8802.

Coupled with this one we may have a winning combo.
      Hogtown Zydeco
      Join us every week for Louisiana-style dancing. Lessons at 7 p.m., dancing to zydeco, cajun and waltz CDs until 9 p.m. Wear comfortable shoes, no partner necessary, beginners welcome.

And if those don't shake your tailfeathers enough you can always send them here.
      Karaoke Night @ Alley Gatorz Bowling Alley
      The newly renovated Alley Gatorz Bowling Alley is the old Palm Lanes in Gainesville. We have Bowling, Leagues, Fun People, a fully stocked bar, pool tables, dart boards, arcade games, air hockey and karaoke twice a week.

As always, I'm just here to help.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Dude! Dancing to zydeco, cajun and waltz CDs until 9pm?! ZYDECO?!?! Sign me the f UP!
        Ninja

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X