No announcement yet.

Enchant Bracers- Restore Mana Prime

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchant Bracers- Restore Mana Prime

ok so im a noob i guess and apparently restore mana prime (6 mana per 5) to bracers is a hard to get enchant and i have it... so look me up if u need it, i was informed how much of a noob i am for not knowing it was worth as much as it was LOL i thought i had it from a trainer and forgot i got it from killin something well i can do it!
    Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
    Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Re: Enchant Bracers- Restore Mana Prime

My enya needs this what mats does it take?
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

8 Greater Eternal Essence

Mirra can do it as well as Vitality to boots which is 4 mana/5 and 4 hp/5. Mats are:

6 Arcane Dust
      4 Major Healing Potion
      4 Major Mana Potion

All guildies get enchants for free. Appreciate it if you supply mats as well, but I can cover most lacks with my surplus. Tips and donations appreciated, but never required or expected. ;)
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Xyris, this should go in the Rare Crafting List sticky at the top of this forum

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed