good by

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good by

My account time is about to run out and have chosen to not keep it up. I talked to my brother yesterday and he has chosen to keep it going so I have let him take full control of the account until I chose to come back if ever. There is allot I could say but to just keep it short and not to rub anyone the wrong way, I had some fun times with you guys and some not so fun times and the second of the two won out on my decision. The main reason for leaving is the frustration with the lack of progress, now I know I was told to just hold on a little longer and I was till about three weeks ago when I stopped playing as much and spent more time with friends. During that time i noticed how I really was not have any fun logging on almost every day and just sitting there in the scryer bank then logging off at the end of the day. Then I noticed how not just WoW but games all together really are not that fun compared to hanging out with my friends every night. To top it off I got a special lady friend now so needless to say my game time is pretty much shot.

Grats on your first 25 man content kill and good luck on your progression in the 25 man content I hope it moves fast for you guys.

later every one,
    Jedril
    Last edited by Jedril; 07-30-2007, 06:13 PM.

Re: good by

Cya later Jed =(
    Sorry to see ya go but Lady Friends and regular Friends > WoW =D

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Good luck and best wishes to you.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Best wishes to you, Jedril. I have always enjoyed playing with you, and have relied on you as a fantastic source of knowledge for our class. Thank you for all of your time here with us. We will leave the light on for you, should you choose to return (and I hope at some point you make that choice!). Hope to see you soon!

Comment

Jed, I wish you good fortune and happiness. We'll miss you, but we fully understand about setting your priorities where they need to be for you.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Gonna miss you man, at least keep coming by the forums and letting us know how you are doing!
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Take care Jed, you will be missed..
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse