Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello! I was fortunate enough to join Tactical Gamer last night, and thought I would post to say thanks and introduce myself. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Outside the game, my name is Bill, and I'm a computer geek in Rochester, MN. Inside, I play a 70 warlock, currently specced Affliction and loving it (though I miss those big crits from my 0/21/40 days). My favorite parts of the game are the big raids with those complicated fights, and running 5-man heroic instances for the challenge. I am less interested in PvP, though I do enjoy some casual Arena matches.

My most useful profession is Alchemy, and I have a fair number of the less common recipes available. I see you have a crafting thread, so I'll post a list over there. I am specialized in Transmutation, so if you need a Primal transmute, don't hesitate to ask! You might get lucky and get 2 or 4. Any extras that proc are free to guildies.

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. If you need a lock for a heroic instance, or need help with a quest or nonheroic for that matter, please let me know. Also, if anybody has room for a lock on a casual 5v5 Arena team, I would love to do that as well.

So, thanks again for having me! I'll shut up now and let you get on with your lives. :)

Gnopaine - Level 70 Warlock (Affliction)
    Scarpia (aka Edbane) - Level 70 Paladin (Holy)
    Ripoffron - Level 1 Auction House Hustler

Re: Hello!

Lol. Welcome Gnopaine!

Comment

Welcome to TG - Look forward to running something with ya sometime.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Welcome Gnopaine. =)

Comment

Hello Gnopaine I met you last night. I play a 70 druid /Enya and a 70 rogue/Ricca but I think you remember me as Candrice.. If you ever need a healer and im on please feel free to drop me a line. And Welcome to the guild.
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Ed/BillBane,

Can I call you Billbane? I think that'd be most fitting for you..

I'm so glad to see you around again! Welcome back to Thunderhorn, and more importantly, welcome to TG! That was a long overdue invitation. :) How are the other Sanctify folks doing? I'm trying to remember who else I knew back then.

Can't wait to get to playing with you. Let's go 2v2!

Comment

We're glad to have you...and all our other new folks! Thanks for taking the time to post a self-introduction.:)

Having you join is almost like a reunion of casual friends from the old days. Our guild has grown and despite several departures continues to add new people.

When I check the guild roster in-game I see lots of names of 'toons I've not yet had the privilege of playing with...a bit unsettling but good that we have lots of new blood.

I hope others will post up something about themselves if you are a relatively recent addition.
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by luna View Post
                Can't wait to get to playing with you. Let's go 2v2!
                Woot! I'm down. Uh...let me put that another way...that might be interpreted as a slam at your healing abilities... >.>

Comment

I just wanted to say, <3 to your avatar. Welcome to TG :) Maybe I'll see you around when I can afford to renew my subscription, lol. I've been thinking about re-apping to TG when I come back to the game, hopefully they'll take me back <3

Anyway, enjoy yourself!

Comment

Welcome Ed, Long time no see, if you need any help with an instance, look me up on Lunaar, she's my main since forever lol
                    Thunderhorn:
                    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                    Gilneas:
                    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Hiya Alava! Good to hear from you again! I will remember...Lunaar...Lunaar...

Definitely interested in running heroic anything with you anytime. :) 5 badges away from that nifty trinket...

Comment

Welcome it is always nice to see new evil ones joining the guild. We have been short on warlocks for a while sense several of us switched our mains. I hope to see you around.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                        Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                        Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X