Video of the Guild?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the Guild?

Just wondering if anyone else has been thinking about a video of the TG guild doing some things. Well i can do the movie and edit it, i did a couple of [TG] tactics vids for CSS. Well let me know what your guys thoughts are on it. If there are enough people maybe one night we can dedicate that night to people getting on for a video. I can only do the video in a month or so because right now at the moment i have to get a new hard drive for the space for a video.

Thanks let me know what you guys think about it.

Re: Video of the Guild?

I love the idea. I actually have been working to learn how to use Fraps effectively so that I can start recording some of our boss fights on raids so we can look at them and make adjustments, so I might be able to add something to this effort at some point.

I however, am not an editor, I have definitely need to learn how to mess with that as well.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Supposedly the next patch will support in-game video capture for Mac users. Flared runs on a Mac and has done some preliminary experiments with using the Mac video tools...looks like it will be pretty nice once they get the two married together.

Good videos are great learning tools. I'd really like to see some vids made!

Gnopaine - Level 70 Warlock (Affliction)
      Scarpia (aka Edbane) - Level 70 Paladin (Holy)
      Ripoffron - Level 1 Auction House Hustler

Comment

We DO have a movie, it's not a great one, but its of us in Zul'Gurub fighting a few bosses. I can post it if you'de like. The video quality is kinda bad since I was on a crappy system

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Alright well it will be a while before i can get the movies started. I like to play around with them and start editing them. At the moment i had to start a new char on the server. When i get the char high enough i will start the movies. By that time probs the end of the month ill have my new hard drive and the space to do the movies.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X