well crap...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well crap...

I forgot my pally is on a diff server anyway, so i have to create a new char anyway. Ill just find that 10-day trial thing, make a new pally, and then get TBC when its over. cya guys on lol
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: well crap...

If you don't want to level all the way from scratch again, you can move your paladin to Thunderhorn for a $25 fee. There's a three-month cooldown per character. You can do this from the account management page at the WoW website. A couple of us recently transferred from Zangarmarsh; the whole process took about 15 minutes.

Gnopaine - Level 70 Warlock (Affliction)
    Scarpia (aka Edbane) - Level 70 Paladin (Holy)
    Ripoffron - Level 1 Auction House Hustler

Comment

Whoops...before you go that route...I just noticed your age. TG has a minimum age req of 18, so I guess I shouldn't be encouraging you to transfer to join. >.< Sorry about that.

Gnopaine - Level 70 Warlock (Affliction)
      Scarpia (aka Edbane) - Level 70 Paladin (Holy)
      Ripoffron - Level 1 Auction House Hustler

Comment

Its more of a 'guideline' than a hard rule actually. I believe an exception has been made in the past for people who have exhibited maturity far surpassing their physical age. Just like the reverse is true and people in their 20's and 30's have been rejected for immaturity although they clearly are over the 18 year mark.

For a standing member of the TG community and member of an IHS (Arrgh! Irregulars! ^_^) if you get in contact with the officers they might be able to work something out. I have doubts if an IHS would allow someone to join if they were blatently immature so that's a point in your favor. Then again...some of the things that go on in BF2142...
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X