Great Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Story

idk if ne one else has seen this story but while i was playing on the horde server looking up a quest this poped up about well.... read it

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1702706.php

after u read the story, here is his character armory link

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...non&n=Ephoenix
    Last edited by Xyris; 08-14-2007, 11:55 PM.
    Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
    Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Re: Great Story

The guy has less rep than me.. how did he get all those epics? I guess I need to read.

Comment

very nice indeed :)

And if you look close, most of his epics are pvp rewards.

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

He has those epics because they were given to him by Blizzard. He also has Kael's phoenix mount and actually designed the Crossbow with the developers.

Even without reading the story it somewhat evident because he has a Badge items without the rep or keys to run heroics.

Of course it must be known that when he said:
        Originally posted by Chatterton
        "I want it to shoot a fiery arrow at 300 damage over 10 seconds,"
        The first thing that came to mind was "OMG! He wants an epic noob bow that does all of 30 DPS!" :(
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

The kid is 10 years old. He was probably thinking about what would be "huge" damage and 300 sounded like a great number. I'd be willing to wager he added the "over 10 seconds" part because he has seen that text in game on numerous items/spells/etc.

I think the story is touching. I hope he enjoys his creations!

Comment

That 10 year old kid was already in outland at level 63 before the developers bumped his character to 70 and gave him the full rigout. :p

30 DPS is still noobish in my opinion. Touching story and great PR for the Blizzard crew, but the kid is still a noob hunter.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X