Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Paladin Quest In SilverMoon City (Horde question)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Paladin Quest In SilverMoon City (Horde question)

I am a Blood Elf Paladin in the skull crusher server, and I have gone to Silvermoon city and I did the first trial for the Blood knights, the first quest for paladins in SM. Then, when I hit 20, I went back and started the second trial for the Blood knights, the second quest for paladins in SM. But when I went to the area, I spoke to the guy, and he said to stay in the building, touch the stone in it, and fight the champions. So I entered the building and touched the stone to start the quest, but I saw a champion, but he immediately dissapeared, I stayed looking for him for 3 minutes, then I got bored and left. When I went far enough away, it said I failed the quest, so I abandoned it and went to the guy to get it again and restart it, but when I talk to the guy, he doesn't give me the quest back! This is frustrating, because I believe that quest chain gets you abilities that paladins need, like redemption and such. I don't know if I'm talking to the wrong guy or what, but can anyone suggest what to do or can anyone from Blizzard fix this bug for me? I wouldn't mind restarting the whole chain if I had to. Thank you very much for your time and replies.

Re: 2nd Paladin Quest In SilverMoon City (Horde question)

Unfortunately, Evil, we are an alliance guild. I have no clue whatsoever about Blood Elf Pally quests. But, if you ever need to know about the alliance versions, I can help you out!

Comment

search the quest on Thottbot.com Check the comments on the quest, there is sometimes a lot of useful information there.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

If not Thottbot then try WoWHead. Its similar to Thottbot, but with a cleaner interface.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?wquest=9690

I tend to prefer Alla to Thott when researching a quest. Here I went to the main page and clicked in the left margin menu on Quests by Class, then Paladin, then looked for level 20 Horde quests.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
            If not Thottbot then try WoWHead. Its similar to Thottbot, but with a cleaner interface.
            and also not owned by gold farmer companys *cough*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X